• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Original Thread] Let me draw your mayor! 『I will draw anything ♡』

jojoeyes

Smitten Kitten
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
[Original Thread] Let me draw your mayor! 『I will draw anything ♡』

tumblr_lz8t7k7RTv1r81pw5o1_100.gif
Hello! I'm new to these forums. My name is Abaddon and I'm 18 years old, an illustration major at Delaware College of Art and Design.

I love Animal Crossing but as a full-time student I don't have time to earn
bells in my town every day. I'd like to trade art for bells or if you have cool items you think I'd want, we can haggle! :cool:

So far the only examples of the product I have are in pencil, and scanned. I'm able to do pen drawings (black ink and orange ink accents), or colored drawings with watercolor paint. Right now I don't have any examples for color or pen images, so the first two people to request color or pen will get no extra charge for the color or pen because I'll use them as samples as well.

Color Examples and Price!
ALL FREE COLOR SLOTS GONE! Any requests for color from now on will be an additional 75 bells!
Samples:
-- ReXyx3 chibi style. --
-- starlark chibi style. --

Pen Examples and Price!
-- coming soon --
-- coming soon --

I'm also trying to do digital art, but that takes too long because I only have a mouse! All work will be scanned, so it might take an extra day after i draw it for me to access the communal scanner.

Here is the --reference image.jpg -- I used to draw my samples. You can send me a similar picture, and/or tell me what items you equip/which items you'd like to be drawn with.

Style Samples!
Chibi style! 50 Bells
--abaddon1.jpg--
--abaddon2.jpg--

Cartoon style! 100 Bells
--abaddon3.jpg--
--abaddon4.jpg--

Croqis style! 250 Bells
--abaddon5.jpg--

Bust (for now) Anime style! 250 Bells
--abaddon6.jpg--

I also have this Dolly style, but I haven't tried doing AC characters with this style yet, but take a look! 400 Bells
--baby.jpg--
--girl2.jpg--
--girl3.jpg--
--girl4.jpg--
--girl5.jpg--
My New Leaf Mayor in Dolly style --abaddon7.jpg --

This style is more wild than the others. You can't really predict how it'll come out, but it's a quality product. This is more of my own personal style I've developed. Other than realistically rendered figures, I don't really draw in anything but this style, and cartoon style for doodles.

You can tell me if you do or don't want a simple background. If you want a complicated background, tell me what you specifically want it to be for 25 more bells. On all my examples, I don't consider any of those backgrounds complicated, so if you just want flowers, don't pay more!! Just tell me what'cha want.

I can draw characters interacting with other characters for 50 bells more, but I'm not very confident in drawing animal villagers, so be mindful of that. If you'll allow me to make villagers in "neko" style which is human with animal traits like ears, tails, or whiskers, it'll be a more quality product. But I absolutely can't do furries. If you want an animal villager you will have to buy chibi style, or deal with me humanizing them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_lz0viws1uY1qb1380.gifReserved for updates.tumblr_lz0viws1uY1qb1380.gif

Offer: Gatchapon system! 100 Bells
If you don't know which style to get, or want to try to get a cool style for cheap, you can try this gatchapon system. You pay 100 Bells for a single character in a random style, and by an online generator, I will draw in whatever style shows up. If Chibi style comes out of the generator you can get +1 character in your drawing, a second drawing of the same character, or cartoon style by default. If cartoon style comes out, nothing happens :^)

Order Form Outline! Copy and paste this into your post to order. Color and pen are options
1-1.gif balaozinho38.gif
Style: [Chibi/Cartoon/Croqis/Anime/Dolly/GATCHAPON]
Color: Y/N
Pen: Y/N
Reference(s):
Price Quote: --- Bells

Order Status Slots
Open slots:
1. Pokemanz cartoon style
2. Money Hunter croqis style [free pen offer 1/2] w/ color
3. John Lennon dolly style
4. --open--
5. --open--

Preparing to scan:
1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

tumblr_lz0vh5JnVW1qb1380.gif Finished:
1. MTurtle chibi style
2. Nebu cartoon style
3. ReXyx3 chibi style. w/ color
4. starlark chibi style. w/ color
5. MTurtle chibi style w/ color
6. Shirohibiki cartoon style

Expected next scan date: Sunday, Apr 26

61hellokittymagia.gifPayment exchange
Please send me your payment AFTER you receive your watermarked sample! If everything is acceptable, I will scan it as it is in the sample, and send it to you with no watermark (with my username in small letters snugly hugging your drawing). :blush:

tumblr_lz0vo8GDAk1qb1380.gifTips are accepted but they confuse me. Why would you pay more than necessary? You guys are too sweet.

If you have any issues or complaints within my forum, please take it up with my complaint department!

Do Not quote this post, it is too long! We don't want lag :^)

Last edited:
The the first two request are completely free? If so could you do my mayor please. Chibi style

image.jpg

Last edited:
The the first two request are completely free? If so could you do my mayor please. Chibi style

View attachment 90923

You are mistaken! What's free is the first two requests of addition color or pen. The pencil is regular pricing. Chibi is 50 BTB. I probably won't raise the price after I start doing it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could try my mayor out, in color if you'd like! ^-^

In what style?

Last edited:
-holds up bells-

hni_0076_by_cosmic_skeletons-d8o2mwr.jpg

in Cartoon style please I am really digging your Art like
holy moly it's Neat-O c:​

Last edited:
-holds up bells-

Do you want to try out pen or color (for no extra charge)? Or do you like it in pencil, as-is?

You are mistaken! What's free is the first two requests of addition color or pen. The pencil is regular pricing. Chibi is 50 BTB. I probably won't raise the price after I start doing it though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In what style?

I'll do a Chibi please. ^-^

Pencil is fine, thanks c:

also want me to pay now?

You can pay now ([?] look below.) but it wont be scanned until Sunday! So you won't receive it until then.

[?]Also, again, I'm new to these forums so I don't know how exchanges work. This is my first time, haha!

You can pay now ([?] look below.) but it wont be scanned until Sunday! So you won't receive it until then.

[?]Also, again, I'm new to these forums so I don't know how exchanges work. This is my first time, haha!

sent

and yeah it was confusing to me at first as well when I first joined lol
but it's pretty simple all you really need to do is click the currency link your amount of bells will popup
then click that, and another window will come up asking if you'd like to transfer and redeem points
from a user.

I was wondering if you could draw my boyfriend and I in the first image for chibi style? Reference link I'll pay 150 BTB for it :3

WP_20150418_001b.jpg
here it is! I will scan it and remove the watermark on Sunday

And, I misread you the first time, you said the first example of chibi style, so I'll draw it again with what you asked for with no additional charge. (Unless youre happy with this one?)

View attachment 90924
here it is! I will scan it and remove the watermark on Sunday

And, I misread you the first time, you said the first example of chibi style, so I'll draw it again with what you asked for with no additional charge. (Unless youre happy with this one?)

No it is totally fine :) However, if you would like, I can totally pay more for an additional chibi style? :D This came out super adorable!!

Hi~
Did you accept my request? If so I'll ask for the fist example style of chibi in color. Sorry for not being specific, I didn't realize that they were two separate designs.

-holds up bells-

WP_20150418_002b.jpg
Here is yours! It will be scanned on Sunday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi~
Did you accept my request? If so I'll ask for the fist example style of chibi in color. Sorry for not being specific, I didn't realize that they were two separate designs.
Yeah, sorry! I'll try to do yours by Sunday. I need to find a minute to pull out my watercolors for you ;)
Also, it's not as if they're separate designs, they're both a "chibi" style. If you like the 'bobblehead' kind better then I'll try to do the 'bobblehead' kind haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No it is totally fine :) However, if you would like, I can totally pay more for an additional chibi style? :D This came out super adorable!!
Do you prefer the more 'bobblehead' style chibi? I wasn't paying attention to what you wrote the first time, so I can do one more of no charge <3

Last edited:
I think so! And it is okay :) I don't mind paying for more

Well, Miss Turtle! You already paid 50 more than you should have the first time, so keep your bells! :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

/smooshes drawing against face/

even though it's not the scanned one I love it so much aaahhhh <3

I'm glad you like it <3 You will get your scanned copy on Sunday.

Back