• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Original Thread] Let me draw your mayor! 『I will draw anything ♡』

Style: [Chibi/Cartoon/Croqis/Anime/Dolly/GATCHAPON] Gatchapon!
Color: Yes
Pen: Yes
Reference(s): In my signature (Mary Onette)
Price Quote: 100 bells

Last edited:
big news and apologies because my computer is broken and so is my phone. im at the library right now sorting everything out. i cant look at references without my computer and i cant take preview pictures without my phone and i cant do anything and im really upset

if/when i get a new kind of steady computing unit i will tell you guys but for now im sorry for the inconvenience ;_;

big news and apologies because my computer is broken and so is my phone. im at the library right now sorting everything out. i cant look at references without my computer and i cant take preview pictures without my phone and i cant do anything and im really upset

if/when i get a new kind of steady computing unit i will tell you guys but for now im sorry for the inconvenience ;_;

I'm sorry! Sounds frustrating.
I hope you get a stable computer soon.

Back