• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Original Thread] Let me draw your mayor! 『I will draw anything ♡』

Yeah, sorry! I'll try to do yours by Sunday. I need to find a minute to pull out my watercolors for you ;)
Also, it's not as if they're separate designs, they're both a "chibi" style. If you like the 'bobblehead' kind better then I'll try to do the 'bobblehead' kind haha.

Okiidokes! Thanks so much! ^-^
I can't wait, your art is amazing btw~

Last edited:
I love your art omg
Would you be willing to do my OCs as a couple drawing? o:
If not I'll just request my mayor. x)

Last edited:
I love your art omg
Would you be willing to do my OCs as a couple drawing? o:
If not I'll just request my mayor. x)

As you can see MTurtle got her and her boyfriend chibi-fied :) the title is "mayor" so as to target people who are looking for humans drawn, because I'm not good at drawing animals. but yeah, this is basically an any human art shop. Just so long as you have references I can draw it ;9

- - - Post Merge - - -

your art is lovely! if youre still taking orders id love to see my OC bridgette and one of her boyfriends if possible in cartoon style ;v; http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread

just let me know if so and however much and ill send the tbt later, going out now. thank you so much for hte consideration!! (itd be 150 tbt, correct?)

Yes :) ! 150 bells. You want me to randomly choose which 2nd OC you want you of those three boys?

As you can see MTurtle got her and her boyfriend chibi-fied :) the title is "mayor" so as to target people who are looking for humans drawn, because I'm not good at drawing animals. but yeah, this is basically an any human art shop. Just so long as you have references I can draw it ;9

Alright! I saw that but just wanted to make sure! Some artists are very selective about what they draw. c:

Anyways, I would like these two hanging out together: Nathan & Alex
Cartoon style please!
If you want to add any animal features to Alex you can, but you don't have to!
Use the non-spiked hairstyle for Nathan too.
If you need more info, just click on the OC + Mayor Refs link in my signature. I have detailed descriptions for each character!
Just let me know when you want me to pay! Thanks so much~

Last edited:
Alright! I saw that but just wanted to make sure! Some artists are very selective about what they draw. c:

Anyways, I would like these two hanging out together: Nathan & Alex
Cartoon style please!
If you want to add any animal features to Alex you can, but you don't have to!
Also if you need more info, just click on the OC + Mayor Refs link in my signature. I have detailed descriptions for each character!
Just let me know when you want me to pay! Thanks so much~

Accepted! 150 Bells. I would like it if people give me their payments after they see the watermarked sample. But you can pay whenever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes :) ! 150 bells. You want me to randomly choose which 2nd OC you want you of those three boys?

sorry, it would be the first section with bridgette, and whichever one of her three boyfriends you prefer with her, haha. theyre all in the same post. (and a romantic pose if you can!)
thank you so much again!!!

Last edited:
Okiidokes! Thanks so much! ^-^
I can't wait, your art is amazing btw~

Here is your sample!
WP_20150418_006b.jpg
If everything is ok please forward me 50 Bells!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have a Chibi of my character please? :)
Great stuff you got here! Keep it up!
Here's the link to my character's sta.sh: http://sta.sh/2mmre2dw5vy

I really enjoyed coloring this one! The coloring is free one time only, you owe me 50 Bells, I will get these scanned tomorrow <3 !
WP_20150418_007b.jpg

omg would you totally be willing to draw the couple as the bobblehead style in colour??? I'll totally pay *u*

Back