• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Original Thread] Let me draw your mayor! 『I will draw anything ♡』

Alright :) I'll send the bells now

Here is your first product! I haven't drawn your second one yet.
btb1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

/smooshes drawing against face/

even though it's not the scanned one I love it so much aaahhhh <3

Here is your scanned product!
btb2.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I love her! ^-^
50tbt sent~

Here is your drawing!
btb3.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

wah she's so great! tysm, i've sent over the bells c:

Here she is all scanned and pretty >u<
btb4.jpg

Style: GATCHAPON
Color: Y
Pen: Y
Reference(s): x
A bunch of changes though:
-Eye color is actually chocolate brown
-Belt is brown leather with gold buckle.
-No highlights in hair.
Also, she's a pretty serious person ^-^
Price Quote: 175 Bells

Thank you :D If the GATCHAPON turns out Chibi, I want her pose to be in a cute pout thing. Otherwise it doesn't matter o3o

Dolly Style plz
Color: N (pencil is fine)
Pen: Nah
Reference(s): y'know how my mayor looks already (okta via btw)
Price Quote: 400 Bells (no tax included)

thx ; *

Sorry to bother LOL maybe i'm just dumb but are the bells u refer to in game bells or tbt?

Gah, i just need 21 TBT! How can I earn it quickly?

Since you're new I can offer 20 bells for a pencil chibi =u=

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright :) I'll send the bells now

obviously this is not in color but I wanted to show you what I have right now. I've been busy with schoolwork heh.
WP_20150421_002c.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

wehs they look great omg <33

here is what I have right now, today I am working (yay!) so I will scan this in the evening.
WP_20150421_003w.jpg
if this is okay I'll go ahead and scan it, but I'm not sure if it's okay. I couldn't really understand the references, but I did my best >p<

Since you're new I can offer 20 bells for a pencil chibi =u=

- - - Post Merge - - -

obviously this is not in color but I wanted to show you what I have right now. I've been busy with schoolwork heh.
View attachment 91299

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is what I have right now, today I am working (yay!) so I will scan this in the evening.
View attachment 91300
if this is okay I'll go ahead and scan it, but I'm not sure if it's okay. I couldn't really understand the references, but I did my best >p<

oH MY GOSH I LOVE IT AH///// THANK YOU SO MUCH SCREAMS <33333 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so excited oh my goodness its beautiful, thank you so much!!!!!! QvQ

That's super adorable! I'm excited to see it in color :)

Here it is!
btb5.jpg
And you already paid! everything's cool, enjoy

- - - Post Merge - - -

oH MY GOSH I LOVE IT AH///// THANK YOU SO MUCH SCREAMS <33333 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so excited oh my goodness its beautiful, thank you so much!!!!!! QvQ

Aaalll scanned
btb6.jpg
I received your payment, thanks :^)!

thank you so incredibly much TvT i adore it!!!! its wonderful, thank you thank you thank you <333333333

Back