• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Our 2020 Christmas Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Aurora backdrop since it still makes sense with my SH island (fun fact: Auroras can happen year-round it’s just that polar (read: constantly snow-covered) regions see them the most since they’re closest to the Earth’s magnetic poles (the source of the phenomena))!

Is the 15th raffle ticket broken for anyone else or am I just trying too early? It says it's the 14th raffle ticket and won't let me get it.

aaah im happy this event is back! i loved the present giving the last time :D
cant wait to see what the new collectibles will be

Ahhh you all worked a lot for this !!! Thank you so so much!!! That looks so amazing and the events seem so fun!
It's also really kind of you to donate to charity during these trying times, thank you!

not being dramatic but i'm taking a screenshot of my backdrop and then printing it out and then framing it in my room so i can stare at it forever. really excited for this event! i'm probably going to mad rush a few things but really looking forward to everything! thanks staff 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back