• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

hi!

can i ask for one of her (me) again, but in PMD style with pink border, holding my yellow & brown switch, please :3

while wearing a lucky ribbon, if possible? as a mew, it's my favourite scarf/ribbon in PMD :>

dftn310-9ba11e56-49b5-4bcc-b495-72c339d79f40.png

my_mew_pokesona__lot___ask__33___how_do_i_look___3_by_akarifan25_dfu2mla-fullview.jpg

your profile pic is adorable, by the way :love:
Sorry I couldn't respond sooner! It's been a really busy week for me ^^ but I'll have it done either later today or tomorrow 💞 I really appreciate your patience!

@bestfriendsally commission complete! You're feeling pretty lucky! Maybe you'll finally catch that rare Pokémon! Enjoy! 🥰

View attachment 491299
that's adorable! ^^

thankyou! : D *i wonder how it would've looked with the ''happy open smile'' one... I don't suppose you can edit it for that bit, do you? i feel it'd look better for some reason, actually, no offense... if not, i understand... i still love it ^^ *

Last edited:
that's adorable! ^^

thankyou! : D *i wonder how it would've looked with the ''happy open smile'' one... I don't suppose you can edit it for that bit, do you? i feel it'd look better for some reason, actually, no offense... if not, i understand... i still love it ^^ *
Here's the "happy open smile" version! ☺️😀 what do you think?

PMD Pink Border OC version 3 Lot the Mew bestfriendsally.png

Hiya, how much would a PMD Style with pink boarder of my cute mouse from my profile picture be?

I really love your work as you can see I’ve bought a lot from here

Hiya, how much would a PMD Style with pink boarder of my cute mouse from my profile picture be?

I really love your work as you can see I’ve bought a lot from here
Aww thank you! I really appreciate it 😊🌷 For a PMD style profile, it will be just 200 TBT~ you can reference the OP for my prices on all the different kinds of styles I offer.

Will my next one still be 200 tbt? Even if it’s AC transparent style ?
Only the PMD style with a border is 200 TBT, and all of the AC transparent orders are 350 TBT

But for 100 TBT I'll draw one for you if you'd still like :) I don't mind for now, it's always fun getting to draw and making others happy.

Just let me know what you would like me to draw, the pose/expression, reference and which season you'd like.

Only the PMD style with a border is 200 TBT, and all of the AC transparent orders are 350 TBT

But for 100 TBT I'll draw one for you if you'd still like :) I don't mind for now, it's always fun getting to draw and making others happy.

Just let me know what you would like me to draw, the pose/expression, reference and which season you'd like.
Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Villager Tia the elephant
Expression: happy
Reference: Tia the villager wearing her maid dress holding a teacup offering a cup of tea
Extras: writing - Cup of tea?
Payment: 100 tbt

Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Villager Tia the elephant
Expression: happy
Reference: Tia the villager wearing her maid dress holding a teacup offering a cup of tea
Extras: writing - Cup of tea?
Payment: 100 tbt
Okay I can do that! 😊🌷 for the writing, is that something she's saying or just text? If she's the one speaking, did you want it to be with or without a cute speech bubble? I'll accept 100 TBT, no extra payment necessary~

Okay I can do that! 😊🌷 for the writing, is that something she's saying or just text? If she's the one speaking, did you want it to be with or without a cute speech bubble? I'll accept 100 TBT, no extra payment necessary~
It’s something that Tia is saying yes and can I have a cute speech bubble please

And I want to use it in my signature this time

Last edited:
Back