• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Hi Panda! I am back for more art please!

Chibi
Background: transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Teruka
Expression: smug, sassy, intimidating smirk
Reference: I'll leave the pose up to you! Whatever you think matches her expression.
Payment: 400 tbt

Hi Panda! I am back for more art please!

Chibi
Background: transparent
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Teruka
Expression: smug, sassy, intimidating smirk
Reference: I'll leave the pose up to you! Whatever you think matches her expression.
Payment: 400 tbt
I accept! 😊🌷 thanks so much for commissioning me! I'll do my very best on it, please look forward to it!

You may send the payment whenever you can and I'll get started on it sometime tomorrow or the next day 💞

hi!

can i have another one, please? like my current profile pic...
i'm a pikachu-sona now, though : D

dfywglq-5d62f86b-c9d9-4df9-a91a-5eb78f992ea4.png

i'd like to hold my nintendo switch again, smiling, and wearing my lucky ribbon, please :3

hi!

can i have another one, please? like my current profile pic...
i'm a pikachu-sona now, though : D

dfywglq-5d62f86b-c9d9-4df9-a91a-5eb78f992ea4.png

i'd like to hold my nintendo switch again, smiling, and wearing my lucky ribbon, please :3
That's super cute! 🌷 Okay, I can do it for you ^^ but I will require payment this time for my art, thank you so much! It will be a total of 200 TBT for a brand new profile pic in the PMD border style~

That's super cute! 🌷 Okay, I can do it for you ^^ but I will require payment this time for my art, thank you so much! It will be a total of 200 TBT for a brand new profile pic in the PMD border style~
thankyou! ^^

and that's fine : D ^^

i sent the 200 tbt :3

@Corrie commission complete! Rival Teruka would like to battle!
She totally gave me a kind of Pokémon rival vibe, all cocky and mean and actually your rival rather than your friend or mentor, like she totally thinks she's better than you. That's why she has her back turned to you, in a confident pose as though to say "You lookin' to fight, punk?" lol so very sassy. She was really fun to draw! I hope you like it! 🥰

Chibi Teruka.png

@Corrie commission complete! Rival Teruka would like to battle!
She totally gave me a kind of Pokémon rival vibe, all cocky and mean and actually your rival rather than your friend or mentor, like she totally thinks she's better than you. That's why she has her back turned to you, in a confident pose as though to say "You lookin' to fight, punk?" lol so very sassy. She was really fun to draw! I hope you like it! 🥰

View attachment 495766
AHHHH oh my god, this is amazing!! That description is legit the cutest thing I've ever seen and I love it! It's so perfect for her! You got her personality down pat! Thank you so much, I love it!! <3333

AHHHH oh my god, this is amazing!! That description is legit the cutest thing I've ever seen and I love it! It's so perfect for her! You got her personality down pat! Thank you so much, I love it!! <3333
I'm so glad! 😍 I always try to get a feel of the character I'm drawing and idk for some reason, when I started listening to Pokémon battle music it just really fit haha so I let inspiration do its thing 💞💖

Hey, im just wondering of you were able to do a artwork of sea turtle, semi realism?
i understand that their not in the ac game, but im hunting for a sea turtle🥰🐢

@CylieDanny commission complete! Bunnies show affection by grooming. That explains why Toby and Sasha always have such great hairstyles 🐇💞 a precious little pair in their own secret garden~

View attachment 499411
😍 Dude I am so blown away by how adorable this is!! I almost cried when I saw how precious my babies looked ♡♡♡ Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Last edited:
😍 Dude I am so blown away by how adorable this is!! I almost cried when I saw how precious my babies looked ♡♡♡ Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
You're welcome ☺️ I'm really stoked you like it! It was so fun and relaxing drawing them 🥰 idk why but Sasha makes me think of soft, creamy ice cream lol xD that's how I got the idea of Toby grooming him. He wants a taste heehee

You're welcome ☺️ I'm really stoked you like it! It was so fun and relaxing drawing them 🥰 idk why but Sasha makes me think of soft, creamy ice cream lol xD that's how I got the idea of Toby grooming him. He wants a taste heehee
Sasha the mint ice cream bunny haha ♡

Back