• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

hi!! :>

can i ask for another one, please? :)

my pokesona is a mew now... she's staying
while my real name is charlotte, her name is lot :>

my mew pokesona, lot...png

since i have only 249 bells, can i get her in PMD style, this time please? & in pink? :3

the expression: hmm... happy, please , like in the link, kinda :3

Last edited:
hi!! :>

can i ask for another one, please? :)

my pokesona is a mew now... she's staying
while my real name is charlotte, her name is lot :>

View attachment 487223

since i only 249 bells, can i get her in PMD style, this time please? & in pink? :3

the expression: hmm... happy, please , like in the link, kinda :3
Super cute! 💖💖💖 thank you for visiting my shop!

You don't have to pay any bells ^^ I'd be happy to draw her for you in any style you want. If you still want PMD style that's fine! Do you want her to have a closed smile or an open smile?

Super cute! 💖💖💖 thank you for visiting my shop!

You don't have to pay any bells ^^ I'd be happy to draw her for you in any style you want. If you still want PMD style that's fine! Do you want her to have a closed smile or an open smile?
thanks! :3

umm.... closed smile, please, while eating a oran berry, like in the ref link - https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/My-Mew-Pokesona-Lot-953176514 :3 if your able to :> i drew that one so cute *but they're all cute ^^ * she ( I ) loves oran berries... but eat too many orans & you get a stomach ache....

Last edited:
thanks! :3

umm.... closed smile, please, while eating a oran berry, like in the ref link - https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/My-Mew-Pokesona-Lot-953176514 :3 if your able to :> i drew that one so cute *but they're all cute ^^ * she ( I ) loves oran berries... but eat too many orans & you get a stomach ache....
Wonderful! She (you) really is cute! I'll get started probably tomorrow or Monday, because it's a busy weekend for me. I appreciate your patience ^^

Last edited:
Happy birthday! I hope you've had lots of fun so far! ^^
thankyou ^^

me & mum went to southend on sea beach today :3 didn't win anything, but i had some vanilla ice cream in a cup & bought a marshmellow pack :3
and sure! I'll draw for you, consider it a birthday gift! I have some extra time today so it should be done soon :)

okay! : D

@bestfriendsally commission complete! A wonderful way of spending a birthday is with your Pokémon friends on the Switch! And some yummy Oran Berry cake, too! Enjoy! 🥰

View attachment 488807
so cute!!

i love it! thankyou! ^^

no offense, but it looks a tad wierd, though.... but maybe it's cause i'm not used to my mew in that style :unsure: it's still adorable, though : D

*my current profile pic style & the other simple chibi, tamami one from you is adorable, too, though :3 *

Last edited:
Border color: Pink or Yellow! Whatever looks better c:
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC (see link at 'Reference' :3)
Expression: Can you draw her with heart eyes maybe? If not, just surprise me with the expression!
Reference: My Mascot/PNGtuber, Mimi!
Payment: 200 TBT ! :3

so cute!!

i love it! thankyou! ^^

i'm gonna merge this with the previous oran berry eating profile pic, later : D

no offense, but it looks a tad wierd, though.... but maybe it's cause i'm not used to my mew in that style :unsure: it's still adorable, though : D

*my current profile pic style & the other simple chibi, tamami one from you is adorable, too, though :3 *
It's okay! 😊 I agree it's sometimes weird seeing characters in a totally different style or expression, but that's what makes art so much fun and interesting ^^
Border color: Pink or Yellow! Whatever looks better c:
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC (see link at 'Reference' :3)
Expression: Can you draw her with heart eyes maybe? If not, just surprise me with the expression!
Reference: My Mascot/PNGtuber, Mimi!
Payment: 200 TBT ! :3
I can definitely give it a try! 💖 right away I decided that the pink border would look better simply because there's already a lot of yellow going on with such an adorable hairstyle lol 😊

Overall, you'd like her expression to be cute and happy, right? I should be done sometime today! You can send over the payment anytime you can, thank you for commissioning me!

It's okay! 😊 I agree it's sometimes weird seeing characters in a totally different style or expression, but that's what makes art so much fun and interesting ^^
^^

the next time i ask, can i ask for her (me) again, but in PMD style with pink border, holding my yellow & brown switch, if possible? :unsure:
:love:

*fun fact: as mew, other then oran berries, i like nanab berries, sitrus berries, pecha berries, mago berries, magost berries, leppa berries, wiki berries, grepa berries & cornn berries.... :3 i don't like bitter or sour, though*

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back