• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Pansy Table, Flower Bouquet, Coffee Cup

Rochelle

Mayor of Fables
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (198) +
Hi guys!

Looking for these three items, particularly the Pansy Table to give to Skye today (she's asked for a small piece of furniture!)

Happy to trade for tbt, bells or with unorderables on this list - unorderables catalogue

Thanks for looking and happy trading :lemon:

I have a Pansy table and Flower Bouquet, how much tbt would you offer for them? :)

I'm ready now, I don't mind which town either xD I'll open my gates for Rainfall once you add me :)

I'm ready now, I don't mind which town either xD I'll open my gates for Rainfall once you add me :)

Added! Sending the tbt now and on my way to the train station :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for the Pansy Table and Flower Bouquet! Gonna look so nice in Skye's house hehe!

Still casually looking for a Coffee Cup if anyone has a spare :D

Back