• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

you're not playing leave the thread thanks

Pretty sure that is incorrect. His name is third on the playerlist.
1. Panda1376
2. Ayaya
3. Trojan
4. Minties
5. Tom
6. Sarasakat
7. Sataric
8. Call me Daniel
9. Ness
10. Lucanosa
11. EnderWiggin
12. Runeraider
13. M3ow_
14. doughssant
15. Kit
16. Trundle
17. Jacob.
18. zoolka
Now that the game has started, I am going to make a sort-of claim right away: DO NOT VISIT ME AT NIGHT. Failing to follow this rule will have very unpleasant consequences for you. I need to put this out there right away as I could royally screw town over if a doctor or similar visits me to protect me. On the plus side, any scum that visits me will regret it just as badly, and naturally I will work very hard to prove my town-alignment.

I would like to link the Character list from the Papers Please as it could be beneficial for those unfamiliar with the game to have access too. Scum might have gotten safe-claims anyways so we'd benefit from knowing which characters that could potentially be included in the mixture.

URL is here: CLICK ME!

That said, Glory to Arstotzka! Oh, and Tom is obviously scum. Again.

That can't be right Sataric, Dolby has standard and Trojan couldn't possibly meet them. However aside from the lie at the end of your post, that is some grade-a posting.

Honestly I know some people don't like it but unless we have a major slip today I would really like to lynch Trojan, Runeraider or Kit. Trojan mostly because he never helps town and is a general thorn in our side even throughout endgame. Runeraider I honestly don't remember enough of their playstyle and their most recent game while it made sense for them to hide in the background, if we see that kind of activity again it could be an annoying final few days for town. Kit is annoying like Trojan, however out of the group I've suggested they tend to be the more useful of the group.

But how can I be sure you're not trying to trick me into becoming a magical girl scum?

Trust is a two way street Madoka Ayaya! I cannot be sure you're not scum either, so really it's just good for supports reactions and friendship!

Trust is a two way street Madoka Ayaya! I cannot be sure you're not scum either, so really it's just good for supports reactions and friendship!

You can try and bring Ayaya down with you again, that's what friends are for ;P

But Kyubey Tom, you're known to be crafty and good with words, who's to say you won't try to trick me or even use me like you did in Reindeer Mafia? :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

*that was supposed to be :mad:

Ok now, since I had it confirmed to me by Ayaya that my evidence can work here, i'd like to point something out.

FORM A CONTRACT PM GROUP WITH ME

Tom is really quick to suggest to Ayaya that they should make a QT together, so I believe that we've already found our first town like symptoms here. I highly doubt that with Tom saying this, that 1 of them is town and maybe both. Scum most likely wouldn't suggest to another scum member to start a QT with them when they already have a factional QT, so it strikes me as this being town from one or the other (Tom or Ayaya).

Also, Ayaya confirmed to me that the 2 don't have a QT together.

Ayaya said:
Nope! He only said that but he didn't send me any PM or IMs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok now, since I had it confirmed to me by Ayaya that my evidence can work here, i'd like to point something out.

Tom is really quick to suggest to Ayaya that they should make a QT together, so I believe that we've already found our first town like symptoms here. I highly suspect that with Tom saying this, that 1 of them is town and maybe both. Scum most likely wouldn't suggest to another scum member to start a QT with them when they already have a factional QT, so it strikes me as this being town from one or the other (Tom or Ayaya).

Ebwop

@ Ness - If Tom wasn't scum, he would have PMed me to work together already. He did not do so. Therefore, he's scum. Flawless logic. Keep your guards up, ladies and gentlemen!

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: TROJAN YOLO GET RID OF HIM

Trojan, what is your thoughts upon this vicious action taken towards you?

But Kyubey Tom, you're known to be crafty and good with words, who's to say you won't try to trick me or even use me like you did in Reindeer Mafia? :mad:

*that was supposed to be :mad:
It's okay Madoka Aya trust me! I am a friendly face here who forms calm, collected and rational arguments! Besides it worked out for you in the end in Reindeer Mafia did it not? It simply reinforced your fakeclaim. :lemon:

Tom is really quick to suggest to Ayaya that they should make a QT together, so I believe that we've already found our first town like symptoms here. I highly doubt that with Tom saying this, that 1 of them is town and maybe both. Scum most likely wouldn't suggest to another scum member to start a QT with them when they already have a factional QT, so it strikes me as this being town from one or the other (Tom or Ayaya).

I'm not sure what you're even trying to call me or Aya out here for tbh. For not sliding into her PMs like some of the thirsty men that lurk the what do you look like thread right away? No I haven't contacted anyone outside of thread yet and even if I did I wouldn't be sharing it as openly as I am right now. The fastest way to frame a body or two was to figure out what the groups were, kill the majority of them and then point out the survivor and shout scum at the top of their lungs. I'd prefer to not be N1 bait more than I already am thanks.

Can we just policy lynch Trojan because I really don't have the patience to play with him?

Can we just policy lynch Trojan because I really don't have the patience to play with him?

This is why Wisdom of the Crowd is important. What information would be possibly obtain by policy lynching someone?

This is why Wisdom of the Crowd is important. What information would be possibly obtain by policy lynching someone?

There was no WotC in this game. If there was, I'm sure most of us would have voted Trojan (pancake king troll) or doughssant (who's just going to get banned in a few days and then get modkilled, ****ing over whatever team they're on). It depends, I'm not sure if you were around to remember the saga of Cory, 50% of the time policy lynching him Day One turned up red. He used to spam the game and generally derail town with trolling. Day One is always a stab in the dark and you'd be insane to think it's not. That's why it's usually reserved for spammers or trollers that effect town badly in the late game due to fake/silly claims/gif spam/whatever. Since you seem so keen on pulling a magical case out of Day One, I'll wait to hear from you then. :lemon:

What could we gain from leaving them alive though? Trojan tends to contribute about the same amount as Trundle and his Neapolitan is a three flavored ice cream case. Policy lynches look bad, but leaving him in for far too long harms us.

Back