Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

May I buy a single yellow candy? I would like the message:
"Delightfully Sour! 🍋"
I will send it now! Just send when your ready :) Thanks again so much for being there for all my collectible needs! I would prefer a date that is closer to October 2017 OR October 2016 OR November 2021!!! <3

Hey there! Could I buy your 2014 and 2019 normal cakes please (not the tasty cakes)? With messages too. I'll let you decide on the messages, so long as they're cute or cake/dessert-related. Sending the TBT now!

EDIT: And buying your 2021 tasty cake please!

Last edited:
May I buy a single yellow candy? I would like the message:
"Delightfully Sour! 🍋"
I will send it now! Just send when your ready :) Thanks again so much for being there for all my collectible needs! I would prefer a date that is closer to October 2017 OR October 2016 OR November 2021!!! <3

Just sent it your way! Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the Yellow Candy! :D

Hey there! Could I buy your 2014 and 2019 normal cakes please (not the tasty cakes)? With messages too. I'll let you decide on the messages, so long as they're cute or cake/dessert-related. Sending the TBT now!

EDIT: And buying your 2021 tasty cake please!

Hello again! Just sent everything your way and actually issued you a partial refund (11 TBT) since you technically bought a discount set. :D Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the cakes! :)

i was wondering when the valentines collectables are tradeable can trade you a pink pave feather for a my melo egg?

i was wondering when the valentines collectables are tradeable can trade you a pink pave feather for a my melo egg?

Hello again! I would be interested considering what I deem its value to be. :) Once the feather is tradeable, definitely let me know and we can make the trade happen.

Do you have any flowers like the gold rose or Lily of the Valley? If not It's ok I'd like the moon jellyfish

Hello! This is actually a TBT collectible shop, not an in-game item shop. I know it’s a bit confusing, check out the Nook’s Cranny forum under the New Horizons section to find what you are looking for, you can easily find any items that you are looking for! :)

I would like to purchase a purple candy :) I will send the TBT now! Thank you again for everything!! I would like the November 1st date! Here is the message: "Very Grapey!🍇"

I would like to purchase a purple candy :) I will send the TBT now! Thank you again for everything!! I would like the November 1st date! Here is the message: "Very Grapey!🍇"

Hello again and you’re welcome! Just sent the Purple Candy your way; pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the new collectible! :D

Back