Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hi I'm terrible at math, how much would it cost to date trade my purple candy for yours? :)

Hello! It’s all good. lol I assume you are wanting to timestamp trade so that would be a 1 TBT fee. :) I’ll send it over ASAP once I have received yours + 1 TBT fee! ;)

If you would still want it, the pink pave feather is now tradeable!! I can gift it to you now if you'd like! I changed my mind about my message on the jellyfish! I want a message that says: "A jelly friend from the Sea🌊💚!"
Would you like a message on the feather and would it be okay if I get the jellyfish from September? Thanks so much! <3
If you no longer want to do the trade please tell me and thats okay too :)

If you would still want it, the pink pave feather is now tradeable!! I can gift it to you now if you'd like! I changed my mind about my message on the jellyfish! I want a message that says: "A jelly friend from the Sea🌊💚!"
Would you like a message on the feather and would it be okay if I get the jellyfish from September? Thanks so much! <3
If you no longer want to do the trade please tell me and thats okay too :)

Hello again and awesome! I’ll send it your way as soon as I receive the feather from you! :)

Also is it okay if I get a pear? I will send the TBT now! I actually do not want a message on it for once either! Thanks so so much for everything today!!!

Edit: The Feather has been sent!!

Sent!!! Thank you! No message necessary but you can put one if you want :D

You’re absolutely welcome! Just sent the Purple Candy your way and pleasure doing business with you again! :D

Also is it okay if I get a pear? I will send the TBT now! I actually do not want a message on it for once either! Thanks so so much for everything today!!!

Edit: The Feather has been sent!!

Absolutely and you’re welcome! Just sent both collectibles your way, thank you for trading with me and pleasure doing business like always! :D

@MasterM64 If you still have the other My Melody egg available, I'll buy that thank you :)

Hello! I definitely do still, I’ll send as soon as I receive the TBT from you! Would you like a message? :D

You’re absolutely welcome! Just sent the Purple Candy your way and pleasure doing business with you again! :D

Absolutely and you’re welcome! Just sent both collectibles your way, thank you for trading with me and pleasure doing business like always! :D

Hello! I definitely do still, I’ll send as soon as I receive the TBT from you! Would you like a message? :D
Any or no message is fine, sending tbt now! thanks!

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a good start of the week so far! Got a couple of announcements!

To start off, I will be posting the Master Rule listing of the Pink Pavé Feather I got during the event at 7:00 PM on 3/8/2022 Eastern Time (GMT -5)! :D To find out more about Master Rule items, more information can be found near the top of the main shop post!

Lastly, I also got a Pink Pavé Feather added to the shop for regular listing price! :)

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
470.jpg
Pavé Pink FeatherFeb 20, 2022 at 11:13 AM1,000 TBTx 1

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
470.jpg
Pavé Pink FeatherFeb 20, 2022 at 1:39 PM1,000 TBTx 1

Bump! Will be posting Master Rule listing for a Pavé Pink Feather in just under 6 hours from now! :D

can i order the 2 pave pink feathers and have it took off my store credit please, no message needed

Just sent both your way! Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the feathers! :D

Will be posting Master Rule listing for a Pavé Pink Feather in ~3.5 hours from now! :D

Back