Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

MASTER RULE ITEM ADDED (SOLD!)!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
470.jpg
Pavé Pink Feather [MR]Feb 17, 2022 at 6:46 AM500 TBT (was 1,000!)x 1

would love to buy the mr pink feather if possible please! stayed up till 1am for this lol

Hello! You definitely can, I'll send it your way as soon as the TBT has been received! Would you like a message? :D

yay would it be okay to use store credit? and for message just this emoji ☁️ please! :’)

Sounds good, just sent it your way with the requested message and deducted 500 TBT from your Store Credit account! :D Pleasure doing business with you again and enjoy the feather!

hi there again, how much would it be to date trade for your 2021 peach? o:

Hello again! It would be 3 TBT for a timestamp trade. :D If this sounds good to you, I’ll send the Peach over as soon as I receive your Peach and the TBT. ;) Would you like a message as well?

Hello again! It would be 3 TBT for a timestamp trade. :D If this sounds good to you, I’ll send the Peach over as soon as I receive your Peach and the TBT. ;) Would you like a message as well?
just sent it over! please include(^-^✿) as a message c: thanks!

just sent it over! please include(^-^✿) as a message c: thanks!

Awesome, just sent the 2021 over! Enjoy your new timestamp and pleasure doing business with you again! :D

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!
PRICE REDUCTION!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
430.jpg
Green Moon JellyfishSep 3, 2021 at 5:21 PM875 TBT (was 1,000!)x 1

Hi! I would like to buy all 5 of your 2021 Green Candies if possible!

Hello! You definitely can for sure, would you like any messages? :D I’ll send them your way as soon as I receive the TBT! :)

Also, I’m not sure if you are looking for more than 5, but 7 of the 8 I currently have stocked currently are 2021 dates. ;)

Would getting 5 of them count as a set for the 10% off? If no, it's not a problem, I can send the 125 your way! Just thought I would ask just in case

I only really need 5 atm, as long as they're from after Sept 2021, I'm no too bothered on what dates I get 😋

For the message I would like each candy to have one letter in order to spell out GREEN if that makes sense. If it's too much of a hassle, then no message is necessary lol (ofc, after I send the tbt)

Would getting 5 of them count as a set for the 10% off? If no, it's not a problem, I can send the 125 your way! Just thought I would ask just in case

I only really need 5 atm, as long as they're from after Sept 2021, I'm no too bothered on what dates I get 😋

For the message I would like each candy to have one letter in order to spell out GREEN if that makes sense. If it's too much of a hassle, then no message is necessary lol (ofc, after I send the tbt)

Sounds good! Since you are buying in bulk technically after thinking on it, I’ll be glad to sell them to you for a 10% discount which will make it 112 TBT for all 5 Green Candy! :) I’ll send them with the request messages as soon as I receive the TBT from you! :D

EDIT: TBT received and candies sent! Pleasure doing business and enjoy the new collectibles! :D

Last edited:
Can I date trade my December 29 2019 Cherry for one of your 2014 ones? And my November 19 2017 Peach for your 2015 one? How much will that cost?

Can I date trade my December 29 2019 Cherry for one of your 2014 ones? And my November 19 2017 Peach for your 2015 one? How much will that cost?

Hello, you definitely can for sure! :D For both trades, it would be 4 TBT (1,3). :) I’m going to be out for most of today, but I’ll process your order ASAP once I have received the collectibles and TBT. 👍

EDIT: Received everything and sent new timestamps back! Pleasure doing business with you like always and enjoy the new timestamps! :D

Last edited:
Back