• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ✿'~ Paradise Cycling ~'✿ [Boxes: Bluebear!]

Really in my experience who moves out is completely random, but I do the trick where someone's in boxes I TT 1 year, they're gone, TT another year, someone new plots a house, TT 5 days, someone else moves out.

Really in my experience who moves out is completely random, but I do the trick where someone's in boxes I TT 1 year, they're gone, TT another year, someone new plots a house, TT 5 days, someone else moves out.

so i cant specify who I want to move out? Cuz ive already sold my muffy for 75 tbt, although i havent taken the tbt yet the costumer will be upset!

Last edited:
so i cant specify who I want to move out? Cuz ive already sold my muffy for 75 tbt, although i havent taken the tbt yet the costumer will be upset!

No, I don't believe you can. That means you're reserving her so when she does move out the person can come get her and send you the bells.

May I lurk for Amelia and Gladys?

Yup! Added to the list. c:

Hello, Sinister! I had the same problem before but if youre time traveling, I found that villagers your mean to don't want to move out. It wasnt until I started treating them nicely that they wanted to move. If I played the game day by day normally, only villagers I was mean to wanted to move then. So try being nice to Muffy, but like Oreo stated, it really is absolutely random!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a couple methods from reading a post from someone and it worked for me!

Last edited:
Hello, Sinister! I had the same problem before but if youre time traveling, I found that villagers your mean to don't want to move out. It wasnt until I started treating them nicely that they wanted to move. If I played the game day by day normally, only villagers I was mean to wanted to move then. So try being nice to Muffy, but like Oreo stated, it really is absolutely random!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks Ill try that ive been beating her everyday with nets!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I wanted to know, do i just move 1 day at a time? and everyday talk to muffy and be nice?

Deirdre is in boxes! VM'ing who is lurking her but if she's not adopted she'll be up for grabs!

latest?cb=20130918180609.png

New: Becky!

Lurker hasn't responded so Deirdre will be voided within 30mins, I promise she's a cutie! QQ

Deirdre has been voided

Marshal has moved in! You may lurk for him but he will go to highest bidder once in boxes.

tumblr_mtamu9ty361s6gnr7o1_400.jpg

Bones is in boxes!

download.jpg

I'm not sure how much marshal goes for lately but I'll start with 10mil!
if youd prefer TBT, then 150

Last edited:
~*Lurking for Mint or Mitzi*~

- - - Post Merge - - -

~* i can offer 200 TBT and 20 mil IGB for marshal

Back