Round 3

A BIG centerpiece!

20240804-_.jpg

Liz!'s event entry:
  • 20240804_083431.jpg
    20240804_083431.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
Current piece in my daughters room.
She likes pretty things, but if i had turned the camera to the left you would have seen the piles of stuff I had to move to get this picture. 😅

20240804_083431.jpg

I almost commented in the last round that I loved the picture on your wall. This is beautiful too! I'm envious!

I don't know if this would work for her since her hairstyle is so intricate, but the way I clean my dolls' hair is to take a slightly damp paper towel and rub it ever so gently along the hair in the direction that it flows. However, most of my dolls have long, loose hair. I have a couple with a bun or braids, but nothing to this extent.
Thank you~! My mum was the one to get me that lovely painting, but even my mum couldn't remember where I got the hagoita~ Have had those items for years!

And thank you for the advice! I do have cotton buds I could use with water to try and clean it~💗

-Blue-'s event entry:
  • CenterPiece.jpg
    CenterPiece.jpg
    550.8 KB · Views: 66
Round 3 Entry - Centerpiece
CenterPiece.jpg

I chose my grandmother's fancy teapot that I got. She really loved tea and so I always put it out for show in my fancy table for gatherings, celebrations, ect.

I've been away when this event happened way earlier. Am I allowed to submit for previous entries? I don't see any deadline, but I don't want to assume and cause trouble if I post them. If that ship has sailed, it's all good. I was just curious.

View attachment 574946
I chose my grandmother's fancy teapot that I got. She really loved tea and so I always put it out for show in my fancy table for gatherings, celebrations, ect.

I've been away when this event happened way earlier. Am I allowed to submit for previous entries? I don't see any deadline, but I don't want to assume and cause trouble if I post them. If that ship has sailed, it's all good. I was just curious.
All entries end at the same time, so you still can. I haven't posted any of mine yet.

JellyBeans's event entry:
  • IMG_7638.jpg
    IMG_7638.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 66
round two - while looking for a happy birthday wall decoration i found this?? so just in case the party turns spooky.. glowstick cobweb
IMG_7638.jpg

View attachment 574946

I adore that teapot! Blue and white is a beautiful combination.

Halloqueen already answered this, but I'll just confirm that you can submit for the older rounds. All rounds will remain open until August 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back