IMG_20240803_203720.jpg

A pretty candle in a beautiful shiny candle holder
I feel like my name card is getting blurrier and blurrier on each picture 😭

Giddy's event entry:
  • Screenshot 2024-08-03 20.32.59.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-03 20.32.59.png
    692.8 KB · Views: 113
I hope this counts for Round 3~!
We don't really have any main tables or such that we put items on (plus we have jumpy cats that like to sit on high tables), but I do keep this hagoita on my dresser as a nice piece.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 20.32.59.png

She's slightly dusty but I don't know the best way to dust her hair without ruining it. Such a shame with the lil crack, but shes lovely either way.

We don't really have any main tables or such that we put items on (plus we have jumpy cats that like to sit on high tables), but I do keep this hagoita on my dresser as a nice piece.

She's slightly dusty but I don't know the best way to dust her hair without ruining it. Such a shame with the lil crack, but shes lovely either way.
That crack is in such a perfect spot though, I thought it was supposed to be there at first.

That crack is in such a perfect spot though, I thought it was supposed to be there at first.
Thats super true! I sometimes forget its there too!
Have has her for so long, I don't even remember where I got her XD or how that crack came to be.

Hyoon's event entry:
  • 8E51E007-9B4B-45C6-A277-00C417D3A9C2.jpeg
    8E51E007-9B4B-45C6-A277-00C417D3A9C2.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 87
round 3: centerpiece
i recently bought this gorgeous sylveon figure and she's the center of my pc setup 🥹
8E51E007-9B4B-45C6-A277-00C417D3A9C2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
.: Meri :.'s event entry:
  • Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg
    Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 80
Party Prepping Station Round 3.jpg

Wanted to wait until it got dark so I could show off this candleholder as my centerpiece!! It's a handmade statue that my mom bought on a trip, and he's older than I am. The eyes are marbles!​

Xara's event entry:
  • IMG_9726.jpeg
    IMG_9726.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
🎄 Round #3 - Centrepieces 🎄
taking photos at night is hard

IMG_9726.jpeg

It's always Christmas in our home with our decorations still up from 2 years ago LOL... including this mini tree! We can't have a real, bigger tree because somebody *cough* Bonk *cough cough* will knock it down and/or try to eat it, so this little guy is our compromise! We've used it as our table centrepiece during Christmas dinner the past 2 years, and now it resides on a shelf until next Christmas. 🩷
which is 144 days away!

Sorry for the extra work @LadyDestani
No worries! You're all set!

I almost commented in the last round that I loved the picture on your wall. This is beautiful too! I'm envious!

I don't know if this would work for her since her hairstyle is so intricate, but the way I clean my dolls' hair is to take a slightly damp paper towel and rub it ever so gently along the hair in the direction that it flows. However, most of my dolls have long, loose hair. I have a couple with a bun or braids, but nothing to this extent.

View attachment 574718

Wanted to wait until it got dark so I could show off this candleholder as my centerpiece!! It's a handmade statue that my mom bought on a trip, and he's older than I am. The eyes are marbles!​
This is so cool! You have your very own Ent! 🤎💚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back