Party Prepping Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Suguri! These are perfect, but I don't see your name card anywhere in the picture. Could you please add that to your entry? You can edit your previous post and just let me know when it's done. Thanks!
Oops LOL my apologies!! XD That was my impulsiveness. I just edited my post, so you should see my name tag now!

MrBox's event entry:
  • 20240806_233709.jpg
    20240806_233709.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 206
i forgot i had candies on my desk!!
also my blind box figures are a bit too different from each other to be scatterables.. (plus the smaller ones are taped on my monitor and i don't wanna retape them..)
20240806_233709.jpg

IonicKarma's event entry:
  • IMG_9010.jpg
    IMG_9010.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 113
Round 5: While you "could" scatter a bunch of sesame seeds all over the place at a party, I certainly wouldn't recommend it
IMG_9010.jpg

View attachment 575765
tenderheart bear and winnie the pooh would definitely be friends 💖
WHERE did you get your CB mug?!?! I still have my 1983 Pizza Hut cheer bear, Care Bears glass!!!

IMG_6115.jpeg
IMG_6116.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Round 5, Scatterables!

Knowing me I would host a gaming themed party so..
Genshin x blindbox figurines to fuel the gacha addiction when not in game😩
tlBWoOD.png
Omg! Those are adorable!!!! I coulda got out all my tsum tsums!!!!

Dunquixote's event entry:
  • IMG_8122.jpeg
    IMG_8122.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 87
Here is my round 5 entry; I hope this is okay 🙂. At parties, sometimes some of us woulf play trading card games, which is why I thought maybe this would work.

IMG_8122.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Round 5

🍬 Scatterables 🍬

For this party, we're going all out! I want the tables covered in cute, fun, quirky little items! Yes, I know they get everywhere and we'll still be finding them at the next birthday celebration. But I'm not in charge of cleaning, so let's do it anyway!

For this round, I'm looking for a multitude of tiny objects that are similar or identical to each other. There is no specific amount required, but I expect there to be enough to cover a small surface area. It's probably a good idea to aim for double digits at least. I will accept packaged items as long as they are clearly identifiable.

Examples: Confetti, small candies, fuzzy pom poms, buttons, beads, little green alien babies :alien:

Please note that I will not accept things that are inappropriate for a party theme.
i.e. No pills, no staples, no thumbtacks (ouch)

I really wanted to show off my little magnetic sharks, so I went with an aquatic theme. I added some blue and green decorative marbles to match the colors of the ocean. 🦈
View attachment 575711

*Note that staff entries are not eligible for prizes.

Oh my gosh, those sharks! They're amazing! I didn't know I needed them until right now! 🦈

Holla's event entry:
  • IMG_7540.jpeg
    IMG_7540.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 71
Round 5 (Scatterables)

Stickers from my TBT prize packs from 2016, 2020 and 2022. I actually thought I had a 2017 prize pack instead of 2016 but I must have missed that year.

IMG_7540.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back