• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passing the time till we turn over a new leaf

Eirynfox

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
So im passing time. Doing web searches.
suddenly google chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...sic/ldjcaihhhmemeidcfbcadilcmfdaikkg?hl=en-US

it plays music from animal crossing according to the time of the day :p (probably this has already been discovered but omg im posting it cause who wouldn't want this?)

Also listening to some tunes (its late here so im enjoying this one right now) I love remixes.

plus so many swap notes with ppl to do with animal crossing :p I love it! such a cool vibe everyone has around here waiting for ACNL :)

What are you doing to turn over your new leaf?

Oh my gosh I just got that app for Chrome... I LOVE IT! ;D I'm using the Wild World and City Folk music right now, it's great! :) I hope they add NL music when it comes out!

As for me, I've been doing the countdown challenge and watching LinAndKo's videos as well as playing Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon to pass the time. :)

This is great! Thanks for the share. I've been playing Mario Kart 7, a bit of N64 games and I've been going to school to pass time. I have some tests coming up... but I don't have them when AC comes out.

That is so great!!! :D
I've still got half of Professor Layton to get through - even though I think I've already guessed the ending :( but I have PMD on preorder, which is out on the 17th so that should keep me busy right up till ACNL (I hope....)

Thanks for posting this! It's awesome!
I've been playing the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, and City Folk to pass the time.

I've been playing Harvest Moon A New Beginning, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Style Savvy Trendsetters while I wait. Also been doing stuff pretty much every weekend. Concerts, conventions, all kinds of stuff. Time's been going by really fast for me, to be honest.

Ive been thinking about getting style savvy. but um, like what do you do? is it worth it? Im a guy, but I like fashion and I heard there are guys in this version, and animal crossing clothes.

I've been playing Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (AKA, Animal Crossing with magic). Ever since I started playing it I haven't even really cared much about ACNL, which is good and is making time fly by quickly. I noticed that, in return for Konami borrowing so much from Animal Crossing, Nintendo borrowed concepts from this game back, such as neighbors going into shops and fishing, being able to buy pants and shoes, the design of the island, flowers sparkling when you water them, all for ACNL.

I even uploaded the soundtrack to my Youtube channel, which nobody else has done yet.

^That song is pretty much this game's version of ACWW's 6 AM theme, and as you can tell, this theme is a lot more serene.

Last edited:
I've been playing Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (AKA, Animal Crossing with magic). Ever since I started playing it I haven't even really cared much about ACNL, which is good and is making time fly by quickly. I noticed that, in return for Konami borrowing so much from Animal Crossing, Nintendo borrowed concepts from this game back, such as neighbors going into shops and fishing, being able to buy pants and shoes, the design of the island, flowers sparkling when you water them, all for ACNL.

I actually started playing this game too. I purchased it last year but never got into it. I have had a big desire to play Animal Crossings but don't want to start Wild World again as I would give it up once New Leaf comes out.

I actually started playing this game too. I purchased it last year but never got into it. I have had a big desire to play Animal Crossings but don't want to start Wild World again as I would give it up once New Leaf comes out.

Play it for a few days and it will suck you right in as you learn more and more about the game. Don't just let it collect dust.

Nice find. Just installed it on chrome and listening now. c: I love that you can choose which music set you'd like and the notifications.

I really miss this music. The music in the new game isn't as satisfying

EDIT: Thank you very much for the Google Chrome app. I love it

I've been playing Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times (AKA, Animal Crossing with magic).

I heard about that game recently and it sounds intriguing! Seems kinda hard to find though. I may try a few local GameStops tomorrow but I have little hope, and I'm not sure if I feel like ordering it online and paying shipping.

I have two weeks of my college semester left so its reeaaally hectic and making time go by quick. After my exams are done I will only have one month to wait and I will probably be working/job hunting a lot but also trying to have some fun and celebrating summer haha so hopefully it isnt too bad from here!

You all sound like your having a great time. Meanwhile i'm doing school revision. Yay. :(

Back