• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passing the time till we turn over a new leaf

I'm playing through Fire emblem which is really fun. Chrom just confessed his love for me ;) haha. Also Wiifolderjosh on youtube will be playing through the English language version of new leaf next week, so lots of English video footage of it to excite us all soon. :D

You all sound like your having a great time. Meanwhile i'm doing school revision. Yay. :(

You can do it Hamusuta :D YAY!!! *throws pompoms*

I'm playing through Fire emblem which is really fun. Chrom just confessed his love for me ;) haha. Also Wiifolderjosh on youtube will be playing through the English language version of new leaf next week, so lots of English video footage of it to excite us all soon. :D

Im really want to watch his stuff, but worried all this stuff on youtube will dull the excitement when the game finally arrives :/

I heard about that game recently and it sounds intriguing! Seems kinda hard to find though. I may try a few local GameStops tomorrow but I have little hope, and I'm not sure if I feel like ordering it online and paying shipping.

Well, I'm doing a live stream of it later on my Twitch.tv page (JimmyjacobAC) and you can come back and see today's gameplay to see how you might like the game. I already have a video on there but for the majority of it the colors are washed out cause I hadn't figured out how to fix it yet.

I mainly got my 3DS XL for New Leaf, but I've been playing Luigi's Mansion on it to pass the time until then.

I find myself opening up this website in a new tab often, which is pretty similar to that app except it has New Leaf music on it

Also Wiifolderjosh on youtube will be playing through the English language version of new leaf next week, so lots of English video footage of it to excite us all soon. :D

Ive been watching his videos too, but im going to be avoiding his English LPs of this game like the plague... at least until the game actually comes out!

I feel like watching the Japanese LPs are perfect because it's more like a commentated trailer than something that will spoil the surprises of the dialogue for me!

Well, I'm doing a live stream of it later on my Twitch.tv page (JimmyjacobAC) and you can come back and see today's gameplay to see how you might like the game. I already have a video on there but for the majority of it the colors are washed out cause I hadn't figured out how to fix it yet.

Thanks!! I found it at GameStop for $7 so I just bought it. :p I will watch your video though, thanks!

Thanks!! I found it at GameStop for $7 so I just bought it. :p I will watch your video though, thanks!

Nice find! It's normally hard to find and kinda expensive. If you need any tips, ask me. The first day or 2 seems kinda boring but it'll hook you quickly and New Leaf will be here before you even know it.

Nice find! It's normally hard to find and kinda expensive. If you need any tips, ask me. The first day or 2 seems kinda boring but it'll hook you quickly and New Leaf will be here before you even know it.

Yeah, but it didn't come with a box or the pamphlets. Maybe that's why it was so cheap. heh. I had to find a wiki to figure out how to save my progress because I couldn't figure it out on my own! If I have trouble I'll ask, thanks!!!

Yeah, but it didn't come with a box or the pamphlets. Maybe that's why it was so cheap. heh. I had to find a wiki to figure out how to save my progress because I couldn't figure it out on my own! If I have trouble I'll ask, thanks!!!

Did you get a chance to go to the island and fight Captain Dot today?

Did you get a chance to go to the island and fight Captain Dot today?

Hahaha, no. I did one lesson and was like "OK time to save." since it's almost time for Game of Thrones. I'll play more tomorrow. Do you want to add me to your friends list? I saw that you can wifi with people in MQ.

Hahaha, no. I did one lesson and was like "OK time to save." since it's almost time for Game of Thrones. I'll play more tomorrow. Do you want to add me to your friends list? I saw that you can wifi with people in MQ.

You can, but my router is WPA and I'm not turning off security for a DS game. I'd say, on your to-do list, finish all of Sol's lessons, get to know the other students and get familiar with the game's features, such as what mushrooms grow at what times, mystery time, etc. On the 24th of every month, mystery time is automatically induced (it's great for money making, by the way, cause the fish and bugs are so valuable) and that scared me the first time cause the sky turned dark pink and dance of the sugar plum fairies was playing.

You can, but my router is WPA and I'm not turning off security for a DS game. I'd say, on your to-do list, finish all of Sol's lessons, get to know the other students and get familiar with the game's features, such as what mushrooms grow at what times, mystery time, etc. On the 24th of every month, mystery time is automatically induced (it's great for money making, by the way, cause the fish and bugs are so valuable) and that scared me the first time cause the sky turned dark pink and dance of the sugar plum fairies was playing.

Ah, gotcha. I finished all of Sol's lessons and will spend the rest of the night poking around the town. I'm really looking forward to playing more of it, it's been fun so far!

Aw, I really want this game, but so far I have only found it for ?40.... That's a lot for a game that's a few years old!

I'll keep looking, it really sounds like my kinda thing! Thanks for mentioning it JimmyJacobAC ;)

I restarted my WW town last week. I lost my original WW copy and never got into my new town. Going to see how many cat villagers I can get in 40 days.

Aw, I really want this game, but so far I have only found it for ?40.... That's a lot for a game that's a few years old!

I'll keep looking, it really sounds like my kinda thing! Thanks for mentioning it JimmyJacobAC ;)

I have seen it go for as little as $5 on eBay. Your best bet is to get it used for cheap on Amazon or eBay or poke around stores.

I'm going to spend the remaining month playing LOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D, Links Awakening, Wind Waker and possibly Twilight Princess and Spirit tracks.all at the SAME TIME!

I'm going to spend the remaining month playing LOZ: Ocarina of Time 3D, Links Awakening, Wind Waker and possibly Twilight Princess and Spirit tracks.all at the SAME TIME!

Augh. I have three games on my backlog that are unbeaten: Skyward Sword, Dark Moon, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Find Mii. Find Mii will take a while so I'm not worried about that but the other two. AUGH. Work to do...

I actually started playing this game too. I purchased it last year but never got into it. I have had a big desire to play Animal Crossings but don't want to start Wild World again as I would give it up once New Leaf comes out.
I really want this game now but I will probably have to wait for this weekend because the gamestop closest to me is out.

Oh? What have I been doing to pass the time? Work, school and Skyrim.

I know that if I surround myself with Animal Crossing stuff the wait will only seem way longer. Either way, just 39 more days to go.

Back