• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Passing the time till we turn over a new leaf

I've been finishing up school work, since classes end next Thursday. Also playing through Luigi's Mansion 2 (>.<), playing all 3 ACs, restarting some games, and starting some shows/watching television. :)

Aw, I really want this game, but so far I have only found it for ?40.... That's a lot for a game that's a few years old!

I'll keep looking, it really sounds like my kinda thing! Thanks for mentioning it JimmyJacobAC ;)

Oh yeah, keep in mind that it's called "Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry" in the UK.

Oh yeah, keep in mind that it's called "Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry" in the UK.

Yep, sometimes I get lucky and find the PAL versions on overseas eBays, not this time. I'll keep checking my game stores for second hand copies, that's my best bet for now. I prefer the US title tbh, Quest is a better word than Folk!!!

I restarted my WW town last week. I lost my original WW copy and never got into my new town. Going to see how many cat villagers I can get in 40 days.
I know how that feels! I lost my WW game a couple years ago and got sucked into work and school pretty badly and didn't have time to notice. My boyfriend bought me WW for Christmas and I have already almost caught up to my old file that I spent way too much time in my life on. WW is amazing but watching videos of NL I can tell it isn't even comparable anymore.

D'oh, I feel guilty for not seeing the discussion of Magician's Quest in this thread before resurrecting the old thread in the Nintendo games forum. Anyways, that's the game I've been using to pass the time until June 9th.

D'oh, I feel guilty for not seeing the discussion of Magician's Quest in this thread before resurrecting the old thread in the Nintendo games forum. Anyways, that's the game I've been using to pass the time until June 9th.

I hope I get it tomorrow because I am finishing up with exams next week and don't have a new job lined up so ill finally have a decent bit of free time to play some games!

Yep, sometimes I get lucky and find the PAL versions on overseas eBays, not this time. I'll keep checking my game stores for second hand copies, that's my best bet for now. I prefer the US title tbh, Quest is a better word than Folk!!!

The DS is not region locked, you can just import if you want.

How I been passing time is Knitting....a lot of knitting. More annoyingly is I became obessed with that and Ear plugs....my ear plug collect grew and grew. I think when I was NL I will "get a life" haha!

I bought New Leaf today because I got bored of OoT. (Never been much for Zelda) I wasn't sure I'd like it but it's adorrrrrable. I love watching the Ghosts in the window and Luigi hums a lot... he's so cute. ^^

I bought New Leaf today because I got bored of OoT. (Never been much for Zelda) I wasn't sure I'd like it but it's adorrrrrable. I love watching the Ghosts in the window and Luigi hums a lot... he's so cute. ^^

You bought New Leaf?!? UM, WHERE?!?! :p Kidding. I know you meant LM2.

I've been too caught up in Sims to play more Magician's Quest. Maybe when I'm on vacation next week I'll play it on the airplane.

Ahahahaha I guess I'm just used to typing New leaf. x.x

I've already beat the first mansion. Hnnn. Maybe this won't take me to June. D:

I restarted my Wild World game. I'm gonna play that until New Leaf comes out and see how much I can get done in the time before the new game comes out. :)

Lol I even recorded doing some chores for Tom Nook on my phone. Quality isn't that great, but eh. :)

I may be picking up Brain Age: Concentration Training this week, so that should help hold me over until New Leaf. Plus I've still got a couple weeks of school left, so that will keep me busy for some of the time.

i've been playing lots of wild world since it's so portable. oh, and catching up on a few tv shows :v

i absolutely refuse to delete my ww town since it's been around since the game came out. too many memories, haha

You bought New Leaf?!? UM, WHERE?!?! :p Kidding. I know you meant LM2.

I've been too caught up in Sims to play more Magician's Quest. Maybe when I'm on vacation next week I'll play it on the airplane.

Well today's your change to fight Captain Dot. Dig up a gemstone in the cave area (use the magic charm "Magic-Secret-Seek") or just buy something from Harrows and head to the island to fight him.

Working, playing Harvest Moon a tale of two towns, and playing on swapnote (more addictive than I realized...I love getting notes and new stationery.)

I have this on 90% of the time on my computer. I flipped when I first saw the extension! I play it when I'm hanging out and surfing through the web. :) I love the fact that it even plays K.K. Slider music on Saturday nights! :D Really hoping there will be an update to include the New Leaf music.

Back