• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Paths

Noiree

Nova 🖤
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
So do you guys think that if we complain to nintendo enough that they'll make a update to stop villagers from moving ontop of paths ;o;??

Highly doubt so, though I'm pretty sure I understand how you're feeling about this. I've lost count of the times that while villager resetting I've seen a plot smack-dab in the middle of my pathing. One time I was so desperate for Lolly that I even just decided to keep her in the middle of my pathing. :( Made me cringe every time I got to that part of the path after that until she (unfortunately for me, though fortunately for my pathing) moved away.

So do you guys think that if we complain to nintendo enough that they'll make a update to stop villagers from moving ontop of paths ;o;??

Maybe not for New Leaf, but I'm hoping Nintendo makes an Animal Crossing WiiU and allows us to set housing plots, and perhaps move them around if no one is living on them. I also want to be able to move at least the campsite, if not all PWPs that are on the town map.

Maybe not for New Leaf, but I'm hoping Nintendo makes an Animal Crossing WiiU and allows us to set housing plots, and perhaps move them around if no one is living on them. I also want to be able to move at least the campsite, if not all PWPs that are on the town map.

That would be good. I'm really for the setting house plots idea, it would be so helpful. Hopefully it happens. Maybe they could also add in preventing villagers moving in over flowers as well as paths.

They just need to have for the new game the pre-house spots again or let you decide what's off limits. It feels like even as the mayor you cant control very much :c

Back