• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Pengu, Simple, Riummi, & Tuna's Collab Shop!!

19804494082_52914b10e2_o.png
Name: N/A
Phrase: bump!
Shape: rounded bubble tea cup
Inner Border: Dash
Background Color(s)/Image: here
Banner Color(s)/Image: brown (like milk tea colour)
Banner Placement: on left side (like Jelly Bump sticker)

Include Villagers OR Dreamies?: No
- List Villager Names:
Friend Code/Dream Address (FC/DA) Placement: None

Paying with TBT or RL?: TBT
Anything Else?: I have more work for you ;w;
Total: 150 TBT?

Last edited:

Haha, no worries. :) Finished your other request's mockup, so besides any changes you want me to make on that, I have nothing else from you to work on at the moment.

Hmm, the shape you wanted is a stock photo that you have to pay for before you can use it, so I cannot use that image. You have two options -- A) look for another bubble tea pic that is actually a free stock photo or B) I can see if I can find something that I can use for it.

Other than that, your request is accepted and please send over the 150 TBT bells as soon as you can. Thanks! :D

Well simple when you see this I hope my sig will be ready by tommorow or later on tonight I hope you have a goodnight:D

Haha, no worries. :) Finished your other request's mockup, so besides any changes you want me to make on that, I have nothing else from you to work on at the moment.

Hmm, the shape you wanted is a stock photo that you have to pay for before you can use it, so I cannot use that image. You have two options -- A) look for another bubble tea pic that is actually a free stock photo or B) I can see if I can find something that I can use for it.

Other than that, your request is accepted and please send over the 150 TBT bells as soon as you can. Thanks! :D

ashjkl OK I TRY AGAIN I took this picture, so I allow you to take the outline of it (and probably make it smaller) :) Sending TBT now!

Well simple when you see this I hope my sig will be ready by tommorow or later on tonight I hope you have a goodnight:D

Thank you! Starting on it now will notify you through the checklist box prior to this page and will notify! :"D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Make sure to send in the payment though! You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :) Also keep in mind this seems like a regular signature with no tapes or lace since you forgot the label will be excluding them. I may add a random outline though so it looks cool! Ty!

Started: [x]
Assembling:[x]
Final Touches:[x]
Finished:[x]

Last edited:
1OyyBgs

Hey I wanna order a sig :3

HTML Code:

IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
(Flower Theme )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Iris
Town: Duskmoor
Gender & Native Fruit: Female, Apple
Friend Code: In sidebar
Dream Address (Optional): N/A
Villagers or Dreamies: Dreamies: Molly, Amelia, Apollo, Joey, Peck, Twiggy, Sparro, Celia, Moe, and Deena
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: Yes
Which sprite for obtained?: Purple rose for Molly and Apollo
Small Quote: Even the birds are chained to the skies
Main Color & Font: Blue, Zakirahs hand
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): #3
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Unique shape,
Effects (Optional): Nope
Flower Border #: #6 in white
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): N/A
Anything Else?: Nope :3
Did you read the Rules?: Yes :D
Payment Amount: 150 tbt, right?
Any Donation? If so amount?: N/A

Last edited:
1OyyBgs
[/IMG]
(Flower Theme)
Mayor: Jenny
Town: Veligale
Gender & Native Fruit: Female, Pear.
Friend Code: In Sidebar
Dream Address:6200-5791-6319
Villager Or Dreamies: Olaf, Kevin, Penelope, Butch, Kitt, Soleil, Charlise, Ken, Fang.
Name Of Villagers/Dreamies Present: Yes
Which Sprite For Obtained: (Any Flavour) Ice-cream for every Villager
Small Quote: Do More Of What Makes You Happy.
Main Colour & Font: Turquoise/Font: (I'm Not Sure, Can You Pick One?)
Border: Beauty
Effects: Yes
Tape/Outlines: #6
Gif Icon Or Chibi: N/A
Anything Else?: This Is My First Time So Im Really Sorry If I Do This Wrong..
Did You Read The Rules?: Yes
Payment Amount: 200 Tbt
Any Donation? If So Amount?: If I Earned Money, I Would.. :(

Last edited:

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Make sure to send in the payment though! You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :)

Started: []
Assembling:[]
Final Touches:[]
Finished:[]

Have no paid so will be taking out request :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. Make sure to send in the payment though! You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :)

Started: [x]
Assembling:[x]
Final Touches:[x]
Finished:[x]

Last edited:

I've Payed :)

Last edited:
Reposted from my main shop~

Mini update: So... I think I'm gonna take a day or 2 break from graphics stuff since I really don't wanna make my wrist and arm hurt anymore than it already is. It's not so painful that I can't do anything with it, but I should take it easy and not use my mouse so much.

If I think I'm up for it, I'll do a lil work on requests (since Aloha's request was almost done, last I recalled), but no promises on that. I will also post this in the collab shop as well. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. D: Keep this in mind if you wanna request something from me.

------------------------------------

Back