• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Pengu, Simple, Riummi, & Tuna's Collab Shop!!

please note that 1 additional expression is 50 cents extra. the face change cost only covers the animation part. so 2 expressions plus a face change will come to $7.50 total please. let me know if this is ok and sorry for the confusion.

or else order accepted. i'll pm you the details tomorrow because i was really really busy over the past couple of days and am exhausted right now. thank you so much for ordering!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you roro <33

Yes sure cx and thank you cx

1OyyBgs

Is Simple taking orders?

Does she have any space or aurora borealis backgrounds?

EDIT: Actually I can find my own. There is a ton on Google Images. <3

Last edited:
IC0zrBO.png

Mayor: Regina
Town: Naboo
Gender,Native Fruit & Time Zone:Female, Cherry, EST
Friend Code: 0344-9862-0220
Dream Address (Optional): N/A
Villagers or Dreamies: Add Mark (*) next to obtained Ankha, Maple*, Lily, Soleil*, Alice, Marina*, Tiffany, Baabara, Bianca, Whitney.
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: Y/N N
Which sprite for obtained?: Star? If not whatever looks best.
Small Quote: N/A
Main Color & Font: Color, whatever looks best. Font, whatever looks best. I like the girly handwriting fonts. Not all capitals.
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): Personal - http://data2.whicdn.com/images/130556445/large.gif
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Cloud
Effects (Optional): Y/N? Which? N
Laces and Outlines: (#, Name of outline if any) N/A
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): (Link here) N/A
Anything Else?: N/A
Did you read the Rules?: Y/N Y
Payment Amount:
Any Donation? If so amount? $1.50+

I hope the whatever looks best option is okay? If not I can make a decision...maybe lol.

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :)

Started: [x]
Assembling:[x]
Final Touches:[x]
Finished:[x]

Last edited:
IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
(Tape Theme )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Flint
Town: Eagleton
Gender & Native Fruit: Male/Apple
Friend Code: 2423-4244-5240
Dream Address (Optional): n/a
Villagers or Dreamies: n/a
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: N
Which sprite for obtained?: N
Small Quote: N
Main Color & Font: greenish/bluish; Luna
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): #3
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Shape Selection; circular (not an actual circle, the one you have listed under as "circular")
Effects (Optional): Y, fading glow behind text
Tape and Outlines: tape; #16
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): n/a
Anything Else?: change anything you want! also I need it to be under 200 pixels in height!
Did you read the Rules?: Y
Payment Amount: 200 i think?
Any Donation? If so amount?: dirt poor in rlc rn so n/a! sorry ;;^^

Last edited:
IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
(Tape Theme )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Flint
Town: Eagleton
Gender & Native Fruit: Male/Apple
Friend Code: 2423-4244-5240
Dream Address (Optional): n/a
Villagers or Dreamies: n/a
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: N
Which sprite for obtained?: N
Small Quote: N
Main Color & Font: greenish/bluish; Luna
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): #3
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Shape Selection; circular (not an actual circle, the one you have listed under as "circular")
Effects (Optional): Y, fading glow behind text
Tape and Outlines: tape; #16
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): n/a
Anything Else?: change anything you want! also I need it to be under 200 pixels in height!
Payment Amount: 200 i think?
Any Donation? If so amount?: dirt poor in rlc rn so n/a! sorry ;;^^

Sure no problem will have it for you soon, Payment has been received. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I updated the info in regards to the promo. Both Simple and I offered the 50% discount, so it's separate. First 4 requests for her and first 4 for me will get that discount. Sorry for any confusion. :)

Last edited:
IC0zrBO.png

--
pVSrA21.png
(Tape Theme )
pVSrA21.png
--
Mayor: Ciarrah
Town:Animals
Gender & Native Fruit: Female and Pear
Friend Code: 4012-6633-1138
Dream Address (Optional):
Villagers or Dreamies: Villagers: Lolly* Marshal* Rosie* Cookie* Lucky* Francine* Maple Bill O'Hare Rooney
Dreamies Left: Stitches, Tangy
Names of Villagers/Dreamies Present: Y/
Which sprite for obtained?: Gold Rose
Small Quote: Welcome To Animals
Main Color & Font: Cyan http://www.arena-kitchens.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/blue-blue-blue.jpg A Gentle Touch
Background Image (Ex: #1, #2, #3 or PERSONAL Image): #2
Border (Rectangle/Curved Edges) & (#of border OR shape Listed above): Beauty
Effects (Optional): N
Tape and Outlines: #4 Flowery Section Color: Cherry Pink http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjU2WDEwNDk=/z/oUAAAMXQbXtRCFDw/$(KGrHqN,!rcFD1dmvL07BRCFDwr)VQ~~60_35.JPG
Gif Icon or Chibi (Optional): N
Anything Else?: I'm Selling Maple, O'Hare, Bill, and Rooney I Want The Sprite To Be A Black Rose
Payment Amount: 200 Bells
Any Donation? If so amount?:

Last edited:

Sure no problem will have it for you soon. You can expect your finished signature in the pick up spoiler when notified. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
19819409816_96c1d18bb6_o.png
Town Name: Imus
Font for Town Name: (if you don't know a specific font, mention the type of font you're looking for) You choose!
Color(s) for Town Name: You choose!
Mayor Name: Ray
Banner Color/Image: (if image, please post link here) I don't really care, but please make it something for a GUY. If you don't want to choose, the banner color can be blue
Image: (1 max) N/A?
Decal: (Y/N) {If Y, 1 max} N/A

Villagers OR Dreamies?: (I can only include either or, so let me know which you want) Villagers
- List Villager Names: Lobo, Wolfgang, Kyle, Lucky, Octavian, Felicity, Mitzi, Chrissy, Yuka, Sylvia

Paying with TBT or RL?: TBT
Anything Else?: How much are updates?
Total: 60 TBT (due to 1/2 off in your shop)

Last edited:
19819409816_96c1d18bb6_o.png
Town Name: Imus
Font for Town Name: (if you don't know a specific font, mention the type of font you're looking for) You choose!
Color(s) for Town Name: You choose!
Mayor Name: Ray
Banner Color/Image: (if image, please post link here) I don't really care, but please make it something for a GUY. If you don't want to choose, the banner color can be blue
Image: (1 max) N/A?
Decal: (Y/N) {If Y, 1 max} N/A

Villagers OR Dreamies?: (I can only include either or, so let me know which you want) Villagers
- List Villager Names: Lobo, Wolfgang, Kyle, Lucky, Octavian, Felicity, Mitzi, Chrissy, Yuka, Sylvia

Paying with TBT or RL?: TBT
Anything Else?: How much are updates?
Total: 60 TBT (due to 1/2 off in your shop)

Hmm, for these, I do require some sort of pic for the Polaroid itself. Can be an in-game shot if you don't have any art of your mayor. Or, you can give me a short quote/phrase with some pic. If that makes sense. I can pick something instead, but I need something to work from, if possible. :)

As for the villagers, do you want your dreamies or villagers shown? I think what you have is your current villagers, but please confirm that. Otherwise, you're all set and please send over the bells as soon as you can.

Hmm, for these, I do require some sort of pic for the Polaroid itself. Can be an in-game shot if you don't have any art of your mayor. Or, you can give me a short quote/phrase with some pic. If that makes sense. I can pick something instead, but I need something to work from, if possible. :)

As for the villagers, do you want your dreamies or villagers shown? I think what you have is your current villagers, but please confirm that. Otherwise, you're all set and please send over the bells as soon as you can.
Oh! Sorry for not being specific... So those villagers are my current villagers and I'll pm you about my in-game picture.

Oh! Sorry for not being specific... So those villagers are my current villagers and I'll pm you about my in-game picture.

No prob and thanks for clarifying. Saw your PM before I saw this, but hmm, there are a few options for your in-game pic:

- put your SD card into an SD card reader on your PC or laptop. From there you can move it off your SD card then upload it to wherever you please.
- From your 3DS: Upload it to miiverse (I've never tried this, so I dunno exactly how this works...) or some other image hosting site (think you can do this directly from the 3DS since it does have internet access.)

Whenever it's uploaded, you can post the link here. Hope that helps. :) Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'll be looking forward to shopping here! Subscribing bc wow

Last edited:
Back