• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop // Permanently Closed //

Can I order:

kiki and lala bed
kiki and lala clock
kiki and lala floor
kiki and lala socks
kiki and lala shoes
kiki and lala sofa
kiki and lala table
kiki and lala wall
kiki and lala wand
27 tbt??

Sure thing ! I'll leave a message on your profile when it's ready : )

I'd like to place another order if it's OK. These are all from Sprocket's RV.

big amp
electric bass
silver mic
sound mixer
stadium wall
synthesizer

for 18 TBT!

Vivian rv:
Hanging chair (2)

Paolo's rv:
Bathtub
Towel basket

Rex's rv:
summit wall

Admiral's rv:
Kitchen Stove

Celeste's rv:
Lunar Horizon wall

Villager's rv:
Galaxy floor

I'm not sure how much that'll be

I want to order from Felyne if at all possible. It's a tough call for me... (maybe because I really love the games), Thing is, could I order all but 3 items in the set? I ask if it's possible because I feel like my order WILL take up your time a bit since you could only order 3 items a day. I'm willing to pay extra if it's worth the trouble.

(before it's asked, I don't want the 2 Nabiru items or the otomon egg.)

edit: I counted and I'll be paying 39 TBT for the items. Again, if it's part of the trouble i'll pay more.

Last edited:
Hey, could I get the takoroka mesh from inkwells rv and 2 counter tables for a total of 9 tbt? Thank you!

I want to order from Felyne if at all possible. It's a tough call for me... (maybe because I really love the games), Thing is, could I order all but 3 items in the set? I ask if it's possible because I feel like my order WILL take up your time a bit since you could only order 3 items a day. I'm willing to pay extra if it's worth the trouble.

(before it's asked, I don't want the 2 Nabiru items or the otomon egg.)

So you would like the full set without the nabiru ornament and mask and otomon egg? Correct me if I'm wrong!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy one flower bed from Maggie's RV, please?

Yes ! I'll message you when it's ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, could I get the takoroka mesh from inkwells rv and 2 counter tables for a total of 9 tbt? Thank you!

Yes you may. I'll message you when your order is ready : )

Vivian rv:
Hanging chair (2)

Paolo's rv:
Bathtub
Towel basket

Rex's rv:
summit wall

Admiral's rv:
Kitchen Stove

Celeste's rv:
Lunar Horizon wall

Villager's rv:
Galaxy floor

I'm not sure how much that'll be

Yes ! I'll get right on your order and contact you when it is done : )

Hiya! I was wondering if there's a limit to the amount of tongs we can order. I'd be needing 1 Hyrulean Treasure, 1 Autograph Cards (both from the welcome amiibo set) and about 15 wooden display stands. I can do less if that's too much to do;;

Hiya! I was wondering if there's a limit to the amount of tongs we can order. I'd be needing 1 Hyrulean Treasure, 1 Autograph Cards (both from the welcome amiibo set) and about 15 wooden display stands. I can do less if that's too much to do;;

There is no limit : ) I just require patience to order all your items.

My order isss:
-1 ABD
-1 Document stack
-1 Donut box
-2 Hanger racks
-1 Shoe boxes
-1 Strapped books
-1 Sprout table
-1 Lunch box
With a total of 19TBT. Thank you~

My order isss:
-1 ABD
-1 Document stack
-1 Donut box
-2 Hanger racks
-1 Shoe boxes
-1 Strapped books
-1 Sprout table
-1 Lunch box
With a total of 19TBT. Thank you~

Hiya ! I charge 3 TBT per RV item : ) so the total would be 27 if that's all right I'll start your order.

Back