• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Bell Tree Fair 2024: Closing Ceremony

Congratulations to everyone who won the closing raffles!

Unfortunately, I lost again, just like last year. But then again, I only entered the raffles for an extra collectible to sell for TBT Bells. I wish I can get back to 10k TBT and win another animated collectible.

I have a question for you Jeremy. Did you look into any of the feedback threads in the CTS board?

omg I won a rainbow balloon ahhhhhh!!! 😭 I don’t recall winning a raffle before so this is huge for me and made my life omg thank you so sooooo much and once again thank you so much to all the staff for hosting such an amazing, fun and awesome fair. I’ll never forget all the fun and good times I’ve had with this event and past ones anytime soon. Huge congrats to the other raffle winners! 🥳🎉🥳🎉

a big congrats to everyone who won in the final raffles, especially the luckiest winners of the enamel pins sets (that raffle ticket was collectible id 777, so)

also, a huge thanks and shout out to the staff for all the work put into this event. some minor hiccups and nitpicks aside, I think may of possibly genuinely been one of the best put together and ran events since I joined. maybe even the best?

regardless, ya'll deserve your rest. go enjoy it
Post automatically merged:

OH MY GOD SNOW BUNNY PLUSH IS COMING HOME?????????

View attachment 585710

this is the best fair ever I'm crying thank you. tonight has been lowkey ass for me so this is everything to me actually thank you

View attachment 585712

I bought 354 raffle tickets total, so this was either gonna be a toadsworthy moment or a LambdaDelta moment for me.... really, really, really thankful it was the latter LMAO 😭

that moment when you wanna both celebrate and hug react

update to allow multiple reacts in a post by a single user when

I forgot to comment on the fair gallery in my excitement asdfghjk, but it looks incredible!! the colours are so pleasing and perfectly on theme, and I really appreciate how organized and easy to navigate it is! I'm looking forward to looking through all of the entries more thoroughly later! thank you Mistreil for creating another wonderful gallery to memorialize yet another wonderful event; I'm in awe of how quickly you got it done when you only got back from your vacation not that long ago! you are awesome fr!!

big, big congrats to all of the raffle winners!! whether you won a physical prize or a collectible, I hope you all enjoy and are happy with your prizes!! 🎉🩷

see ya'll for shroom season in a few days <3

Back