• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Photos from my gameplay.

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my thread.

All feedback, suggestions, requests and info is highly appreciated!

I've taken around 300 photos while playing since around the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] February 2013.
There are many photos, some from my town, some from the dream mansion (while visiting LinandKo's towns!), some from the island, and some from multiplayer.

I decided to make a Photobucket account and upload all of my photos there. I'll be updating this maybe every other day. I'll also make a post on this thread when I've done an update on the album.

Many photos are repeats where I've taken a few of the same things, but I don't have the time to delete them, so you may come across a few repeated photos.

Also, apologies for the size and blurriness. I think its just due to the way the system saves the images.

I really hope you enjoy. I'll try and remember to take as many photos as I possibly can.

Thanks.

Links
http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/L3WISTBT/library/?page=1

Please note; the password to enter the library is 'belltree', as I wanted to keep this exclusive for TBT members.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Updates
- April 5 Update due - Mixed, More villager photos
- April 2 Added 25 Photos - Mixed, Villagers photos
- April 1 Added 271 Photos - Mixed

Last edited:
Wow, this is great! Thank you for taking the time to do this.
The quality of the images is actually much better than a lot of screenshots I've seen before. It would be really cool if you could take a few screenshots of the new villagers, too, as you encounter them.
I'm curious, what's going on in the screenshot with two Kikis? How are there two of them? Haha.

Thats from the April fools event. Blanca dresses up as a duplicate of another character, and then you have to guess who is the real deal :p

I'll try and take some photos of villagers for you :)

Oh, that is so cute! I had no idea that happened for April Fool's Day. I have to ask, did you guess correctly? :D
And thank you in advance for those villager pictures.

I guessed 4 out of all ten villagers, it's pretty hard and as said in a LinandKo video, to guess them all, you really would need some kind of guidebook or use the internet. I didn't use any type of guide.

If you want to see the video, its here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmgd2dEZijg

I'm really sorry to inconvenience you, but would it be possible to upload these to a 3D image hosting site?

I'm not aware of any 3D Image Hosts myself, and also, the pictures can only be shot in 2D, you can't take them in 3D.

Thanks.

Also, I'll be taking some photos tonight of the Island and New Villagers, I should have those uploaded tomorrow :D

Last edited:
I've tried shooting with the 3D slider on, infact, some of the photos in the album were 3D shot, they just come out as 2D

Random question, for the display cases do you know if it would let me put a fish tank in those...it would be cool for a themed house I plan to do

I love all your pictures so far! I've only looked through about 20, but they're all great quality! My favorite is the one of you in the bottom bunk in Prince's house. :)

Thanks i love scrolling through photo albums of gameplay.

Random question, for the display cases do you know if it would let me put a fish tank in those...it would be cool for a themed house I plan to do

I'll have a look tonight, and if I can I'll also upload an image for you.
EDIT: No, you can't do that. :(

Thanks to everyone else for the great feedback.

Last edited:
Back