Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Pick a number between 1 and 10. There is absolutely no reason for this. But, polls are fun, and you can't help yourself can you? Choose!

I have a coworker who always asks me this question and I found out it's because the number I choose will decide how much of a certain type of work out he'll do (e.g., push-ups, sit-ups, etc.), so I always choose the biggest number.

4 is my favorite number.

And let's just be clear here. This thread would be perfect "Dusting" fodder.

What is "dusting" fodder?
Every once in a while during the events, there lies these activities where you have to make a lot of activity throughout the forums, whether that be posting in threads, creating threads, post in other people's profile, answering a poll, reacting to other users in threads and user posts and I believe that's it.

While doing that we earn these things which most users call "dust". We use it to earn particular rewards by donating said dust to NPCs on the forum.
And during these dust events, most of us create tons of threads for us to have enough room to earn "dust". And it just so happens that this thread is what is usually what would be posted in these types of dusting events.
Of course, dust events are usually considered to be called other types of things to match with the event theme, but we're used to calling them dust as that's what the first event called it.

Every once in a while during the events, there lies these activities where you have to make a lot of activity throughout the forums, whether that be posting in threads, creating threads, post in other people's profile, answering a poll, reacting to other users in threads and user posts and I believe that's it.

While doing that we earn these things which most users call "dust". We use it to earn particular rewards by donating said dust to NPCs on the forum.
And during these dust events, most of us create tons of threads for us to have enough room to earn "dust". And it just so happens that this thread is what is usually what would be posted in these types of dusting events.
Of course, dust events are usually considered to be called other types of things to match with the event theme, but we're used to calling them dust as that's what the first event called it.
I see. What you are describing is what I usually complain about because there are no sincere responses to what I actually have to say, during these events. It kind of hurts to be honest. It feels like talking to a car salesman who loves you until you buy a car, than *poof*... gone.

I can assure you, this stupid poll was based entirely on my bored and lonely mind. I have another minor reason, but I don't want to reveal it until enough people vote to see if it's true.

Thanks for answering my question so thoroughly @Paperboy012305

I see. What you are describing is what I usually complain about because there are no sincere responses to what I actually have to say, during these events. It kind of hurts to be honest. It feels like talking to a car salesman who loves you until you buy a car, than *poof*... gone.

I can assure you, this stupid poll was based entirely on my bored and lonely mind. I have another minor reason, but I don't want to reveal it until enough people vote to see if it's true.

Thanks for answering my question so thoroughly @Paperboy012305
People will care about you if you start being more active in the forums, getting to know the other active members (Like me) and what their interests are and participating in these events like the most recent TBT Fair.

There's never a time to resist this, so get out there and get well known to have the attention you've been seeking!

People will care about you if you start being more active in the forums, getting to know the other active members (Like me) and what their interests are and participating in these events like the most recent TBT
I am sorry but... what the hell. I have been getting to know a lot of people on here, and I have made a lot of personal connections with people on this forum. Maybe you and I could be friends... seriously...

I have also participated in TBT events... I have been spending event "dust" (I just learned the term) with no thought of myself. I genuinely don't care about these events. But I HELP others.

I have met many interesting people on this forum. A couple of people I cherish as friends, and love many more I have met.

Don't tell me people will care about me if I am more active. I am as active as I can be. I love the people on this forum.

Now...tell me about yourself. Maybe we can be friends.

I am sorry but... what the hell. I have been getting to know a lot of people on here, and I have made a lot of personal connections with people on this forum. Maybe you and I could be friends... seriously...

I have also participated in TBT events... I have been spending event "dust" (I just learned the term) with no thought of myself. I genuinely don't care about these events. But I HELP others.

I have met many interesting people on this forum. A couple of people I cherish as friends, and love many more I have met.

Don't tell me people will care about me if I am more active. I am as active as I can be. I love the people on this forum.

Now...tell me about yourself. Maybe we can be friends.
Sorry, I judged a book by their cover.

Well it's nice that you've had a slight interest in TBT events. And it's also nice that you like to help others in need as well.
I deeply apologize about the incorrect info on you being active. I saw what you wrote and it mislead me to think you were struggling with being noticed.

As of myself, I'm not really the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am a competitive gamer on the games I happen to enjoy. Mostly Mario Kart, as I hone my skills and shove off my controllable mistakes the best way I can.
As for the TBT events, I'm not on the level of impressive looking art, so I don't really participate in the event sides that involve art of any kind, except for when I am desperate to get something that requires me to draw something.
I am still struggling to find a job out there as well. The job I'm looking for mostly has to do with a place that doesn't require having to use the cash register, and too much body work.
That's about it.

Back