• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Picture of Celeste. Paying 1 Million Bells.

Sorry turtleyawesome55, I didn't see your post before I made mine! Anyway, I'll be available for trade in about five hours if that's fine? I'm in class right now and I've found I can't really find a good place on campus to do trades so I'll have to wait until I'm home.

Are you able to get the pictures more than once? If you can't I may reconsider on this deal.

I'm gonna make it just Reese for 1 million IGBs.

You can get a picture 1 time per Character, so if you want you can just create another Character and get the pictures on that one.

Sorry turtleyawesome55, I didn't see your post before I made mine! Anyway, I'll be available for trade in about five hours if that's fine? I'm in class right now and I've found I can't really find a good place on campus to do trades so I'll have to wait until I'm home.

Alright sounds great! See you in 5 hours.

Oh I didn't try on another character. Hold on a second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! You can get it on other characters. What is your price? I will be selling both Reese and Cyrus to you.

Back