• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Picture of Celeste. Paying 1 Million Bells.

That's okay. I can still sell it for 100,000. I just need you to tell me how selling or trading works on the Bell Tree.

Last edited:
Does one of us visit the other's town and swap our things? Also do I need to add your friend code for your town to show up

Hello again, I have Timmy's picture at home. I don't have more time to trade today though, so you can message me in about 24 hours. Also, I gave you a positive trade review.

Last edited:
Which pictures do you still need? I have all the special amiibo cards so I can scan for their pics. Just let me know what you need. Do you happen to have any of these villager pics and clothes:

Clothes:
?High-spirited shirt
?High-spirited pants
?High-spirited hat

Villager Pictures:
?Annalisa (Anteater)
?Holden (Fueki)
?Ganon (Ganondorf)
?Medli (Toon Link)
?Chelsea (My Melody)
?Marty (Pompompurin)
?Toby (Kerropi)