• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Pink Lily Bundle 💐 Pink white Red Carnation bundle BIRTHDAY SIGN & SHADES

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Fair Pinwheel
Sweet Heart Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Black Feather
Blue Heart Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Cool Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Rad Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (749) +
Selling Hybrid Lily Bundles and Carnation Bundles

🥳 Adding For Sale: Birthday Sign and Birthday Shades 4 TBTS each🥳

I want to sell these as bundles, please :rolleyes:
I can deliver but prefer pickup :lemon:

Black lily Bundle of 10 - 15 TBTS SOLD

Pink Lily Bundle of 16 (a pocketful) 20 TBTS

White Lily Bundle X 12 (I know it?s not Hybrid so 6 TBTS) SOLD

Pink White Red Carnation bundle:
4 each - 12 total - 15 TBTS

fxb3pk.jpg

Last edited:
Also selling golden roses ... dozens of them ... btw ... none of my hybrids are hacked (I wouldn?t have the slightest clue how)
1 tbt each
These are all from my friends town which I inherited when I bought her DS

Can i buy 10 gold roes' for 10 tbt and the carnation bundle for 15 tbt all together 25 tbt?

Can i buy 10 gold roes' for 10 tbt and the carnation bundle for 15 tbt all together 25 tbt?
Sure ... are you online now? It’s very late here but I can’t sleep ... lol
My FC in sidebar ... I will add you now if you like ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry ... it got too late and I didn’t hear from you ... I think you may be doing contest stuff ... we will have to connect tomorrow ❤️

When will you be available to trade? I get off of work in 9 hours, but I would really like those black lilies.

I am online now for a short while ... I will need to add your FC ...
I am thinking approximately 3:45 or 4 pm my time (PST) is your available time, so that’s about an hour and a half from now for me ... I might be able to be available then :rolleyes:

When will you be available to trade? I get off of work in 9 hours, but I would really like those black lilies.
I managed to rob some black lilies from my other town, so can still let you buy 10 :D
Let me know when you can trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd like to buy one black-lily bundle!
Thank you very much, I’m glad we could make the trade ❤️

I am online now for a short while ... I will need to add your FC ...
I am thinking approximately 3:45 or 4 pm my time (PST) is your available time, so that?s about an hour and a half from now for me ... I might be able to be available then :rolleyes:

4-4:30 your time would be perfect for me! I'll message you when I'm home.

Back