Hi,

Would you do...

Pirate barrel
Pirate ship cannon
Pirate ship helm
Pirate treasure chest
Stonehenge

..for 75TBTs?

Can I just buy the pirate items, please?

50TBTs by my reckoning?
Yes that's right! I'll start up a dodo queue so keep an eye out (I'm not sure if it notifys you?)
Can I get a cannon and helm?
Only the cannon is available at the moment, I can let you know when I restock tho? I'll add you to the queue thing for after the above order if you still want the one item

Last edited:
Only the cannon is available at the moment, I can let you know when I restock tho? I'll add you to the queue thing for after the above order if you still want the one item

Yeah, if you could let me know when you restock, that would be good. I might as well wait and get the cannon at the same time as the other bits, too.

Can I get:

Barrel
Canon
Sideway barrel
Chest
Eye patch

Hi sorry you caught the op before I updated stock, I don't have the barrel or cannon in stock at the moment but I can notify you when I do?c:

The sideways barrel, chest and eyepatch are all available so I'll make the dodo visible to you :>

Hi sorry you caught the op before I updated stock, I don't have the barrel or cannon in stock at the moment but I can notify you when I do?c:

The sideways barrel, chest and eyepatch are all available so I'll make the dodo visible to you :>

Haha ok no problem. If you want to notify me then yes please :D

I can come get the other 3 items now :D

Haha ok no problem. If you want to notify me then yes please :D

I can come get the other 3 items now :D
I have a barrel/cannon now if you wanted to come pick them up?😂
I've added you to the queue, I'll most likely be afk :)

Last edited:
Back