• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Pixie cycle! ~ (✿ ♥‿♥) ON VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, but I need to tt out Pango first.

Ok~ Deirdre is in boxes now but I'll try to be quick getting her out. The villagers I have left are all lurked so this might take some time to get to Tom. Fingers crossed :)

Hi! I don't know if Drago will leave today but I know how the cycle can go fast!

I will be in and out of meetings all day but I am around --- I can step away for a bit and be ready to take him.

If he goes into boxes please PM me so it will ping my email. Thanks so much!

Hi! I don't know if Drago will leave today but I know how the cycle can go fast!

I will be in and out of meetings all day but I am around --- I can step away for a bit and be ready to take him.

If he goes into boxes please PM me so it will ping my email. Thanks so much!

I'll be holding Merengue for someone until 5pm CDT, so if I get him in boxes today it won't be until after that time. :)

Sorry, I really hope I don't sound rude, it's just I know pinklolipop34 really wants her so it's only fair. & I really want everyone to have a fair chance (keeping my rules in mind) so turning you down isn't personal, it's just fair. & I'm not sure whether you're cycling these villagers out or not (which doesn't matter to me what you do with them), but if you are I want that to be a last resort so someone has a chance at their dream villagers. Really that's the only reason I bought another game lol~

Sorry, I really hope I don't sound rude, it's just I know pinklolipop34 really wants her so it's only fair. & I really want everyone to have a fair chance (keeping my rules in mind) so turning you down isn't personal, it's just fair. & I'm not sure whether you're cycling these villagers out or not (which doesn't matter to me what you do with them), but if you are I want that to be a last resort so someone has a chance at their dream villagers. Really that's the only reason I bought another game lol~

ik and i dont mean to sound greedy i just forget alot

Hey uhm...could I lurk for Puck? I've been looking for him pretty much since he moved out of my GC Animal Crossing game, and finally having him back would make me super happy.

Hey uhm...could I lurk for Puck? I've been looking for him pretty much since he moved out of my GC Animal Crossing game, and finally having him back would make me super happy.

Yes~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back