• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Pixie cycle! ~ (✿ ♥‿♥) ON VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vesta is in boxes! She'll be gone in 35 minutes~

Yay! Peewee!! I am SO excited!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, SharJoY!

Okay guys here's the plan as of now-- I'm going to be taking a break from cycling for a little bit. I'll probably pick it back up in the next couple weeks. I'm going to cycle out the villagers that are already lurked & that's when my time off will start. I'm about to update the post so everyone knows to lurk elsewhere for the time being. I want to focus on getting my dreamies for a little bit now & building my main town (which is highly neglected currently). I'll be around doing other activities in the meantime. I wish everyone luck with finding their dreamies! PS. If there is a villager you REALLY want & can't find them elsewhere, send me a message. If I come across them, since I'll still be cycling but for personal use, I'll let ya know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! Peewee!! I am SO excited!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, SharJoY!

Yes! I'm going to get Peewee out for you tonight, then I'll be taking a break from cycling. Will you be online tonight?

Last edited:
Absolutely! I will be on all day. I have a space open and a clear void. Just send me a PM whenever you are ready. And thank you SO much for Peewee.

Absolutely! I will be on all day. I have a space open and a clear void. Just send me a PM whenever you are ready. And thank you SO much for Peewee.

Aw you're welcome! I'll get to Peewee soon~

Woo hoo! Rocket is very excited that Peewee is coming to town! She wants him to plot right beside her and help her fight for truth, justice and gorillas everywhere!

Woo hoo! Rocket is very excited that Peewee is coming to town! She wants him to plot right beside her and help her fight for truth, justice and gorillas everywhere!

I'm going to get to Peewee tomorrow, I have to sleep soon. But I'll be up most of the day tomorrow, I'll hold Peewee until we're both online. :)

I will check back periodically today! Good luck getting Peewee boxed up! Cannot wait to welcome him to his new forever home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back