• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Why do I even have 359559 flight rising currency? I've never done anything other than making an account.

I told my husband I'd go to bed almost an hour ago, was gonna do a quick RV visit...now I'm looking at/scanning QR codes for my Mayor...

Why did I have to wake up after only 3 hours?! I need sleep, DANGIT!!

A guy who works housekeeping at my work just came up like "it's midnight" and I was like "Yes, on the dot" and then he recited Nevermore to me by Poe, and had all these theatrical gesture as he recited it, from memory, word for word, but his ride was ready so he did a good portion of it but wasn't finished before trying to shout it still as he was leaving. XD

that is actually so stupid. but i'm gonna just keep my cool and not quote it and point out how dumb you sound lmao idiot..

///

life goal: memorize all of rap god

Random Thoughts can also be thoughts of bothering so...This thread since 2014 is an What's Bothering You #2

If you're venting about something, wouldn't people be more likely to acknowledge it if it was posted in the appropriate thread? Besides, if it's something that is bothering you chances are you've had it on your mind throughout a fair portion of the day and that it isn't just something that decided to pop up in your head at random 2 hours after the actual event that has been bothering you occurred.

Back