• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Why did I think of you when I saw the moon tonight?
but gosh I really want to say smt. and it would be awesome if you got the reference ;;
I won't though

Last edited:
just got into FR and the real time feature is already pissing me off, but other than that i like it.

lol the school nurse n someone else is here talking abt stress n whatever to us and i cant help but to wish i only had those issues :^] it is Really just abt "r u stressed aboot school? we can maek u 100% happy!!"....

I was finally trying to do some of the school stuff that's piling up, but instead I ended up writing a story titled Flowers Philosophizing. :lemon:

I have nothing else to turn in, so...I hope she'll like it...... :lemon:

did i gain weight?...i need to buy some more cereal tho...i like lucky charms..i'm gonna buy the knock off brand that comes in the bag..lol..instead of apple jacks they're called apple oh's..i'm gonna start working out tomorrow..

Back