• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

i really really want that dress even though it's too tight around my tum and boobs. gdi body can you just fit a normal dress no?

Procrastination is getting the better of me. Time to start on the paper at least...

Last edited:
gg getting winery honestly i wish i just looked everything up before i started trio of towns :(

It's an odd feeling when a specific forum that used to be your favorite forum ever suddenly starts to feel very off. Being anywhere on that site now gives such a strange feeling that I'm considering just having my account deleted.

Time to start on the paper at least...
You can do it!

haahhhh i just feel so led on right now.. i would've preferred to not gotten so much hope... hahaha... i regret this decision so damn much.. why'd you have to tell me he said he liked me??
this is so stupid, this is SO damn stupid. there's actually no hope for me tho lol i'll never have my soulmate and i'll never have anyone bc im just genuinely destined to be alone.

Last edited:
bought that dress anyway bc it's a brand i like and it was really cheap. my workplace rules bc we got loads of nice second hand stuff so yeah :^)

literally how can i make this happen ughh it feels so within reach somehow !

The Las Vegas Golden Knights are getting DESTROYED by the Washington Capitals (NHL). I wanted VGK to win the series, but I have friends from Washington, so this is great (and also hilarious).

I just got up an hour ago (slept until NINE) !!! This is the most sleep I've had in like almost three months, it feels great but also sad and nostalgic.. Lol

Back