• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Ahhh yeah my schedule got fixed eventually, das good C: Free tomorrow instead but hey better that than nothing imo aha.

Let those who judge in this lifetime be judged for their judgments in the next.... and then be consumed by flames.

At least that last part is what I would like to believe. The first is simply similar to a verse from the Bible.

Last edited:
70s magical girl anime music is the best tbh.. at least compared to a lot of annoying modern music theyuse nowadays and in the 2000s

I may have made a terrible mistake but oh well, just gotta roll with it now

Waking up in the morning instead of the afternoon or later is a great feeling. A-lo-la! :D

there was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile
he found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile
he bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse
and they all lived together in a crooked little house

there was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile
he found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile
he bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse
and they all lived together in a crooked little house

Nice poem there. Personally, I prefer Shakespeare. :D

birbs...

also i really wanna a nice red dye for my hair but idk if mom wanna go into town :thinking:

kind of hurt? not gonna lie? sorry for not sticking up for you. but was it necessary to try and get us all in the dog house with her? i love her and it would destroy me to lose her, especially over something so ...whatever.

Last edited:
Those who choose not to act on someone’s behalf and let pain befall them are guilty of what happened as well. I don’t care what anyone thinks about me in life anymore. Made that decision awhile ago. As long as I know I’m being a good person in His eyes, then all is okay with me.

“If I’m kind to everyone I meet in life, I’ll die without regrets.”

I am recently into family dramas which have over 40 episodes
Had serious commitments issues before but finally getting into it
Blame my Mom for introducing me to the world of korean family dramas ����

Back