• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

the pegs for one side of one of my art/production books shelves snapped and just sent everything crashing down instantly

good thing nothing of note was below it

No I'm not gonna give people bells randomly like that, also wtf did I do to Raskell unless they are randomly trolling people?

HOLY FRICK MY CAT JUST STEPPED ON MY CHEST WITH THE MIGHTY FORCE OF HER POINTY PAW AND NOW I'M DYING SEND HELP

^reminds me when a cat was kneading me and her claws dug into my stomach :) she was so cute doing so though hah

I GOT THE WINERY FINALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yes.

(if you wonder about my excitement, it's one of the more annoying farm circles to get in trio of towns due to very specific ingredients that are limited and take a long time to get unless you look it all up from start...)

My new lover is, so. sweet... He's been occupying my brain whole time. All my past relationships consisted of and supported by, just pure passion. Burning passion only. My love this time is all different... I haven't ever known feelings like this... It infects my brain and it makes me be full. Causes me physical fever and I don't know what to do, just inside my head is like white flame, can't really think of anything, just feels filled and empty at the same time though I want to be more rational and improve myself so I can do things better for him. Infected.

how do u highlight turquoise without using white or a warm color like yellow????? i guess i'll have to use white but im dying please send help

Back