• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

So many people changing their attitudes to something a bit more rancid just to fit in with a particular crowd. It's sad that some people feel that in order to look good they have to adopt the douchebag personality. Just be yourself. Don't get drawn into unsavoury groups and allow those people to influence your behaviour.

he asked if I needed a ride today >:] I didn't unfortunately.. but still. ❤_❤

So many people changing their attitudes to something a bit more rancid just to fit in with a particular crowd. It's sad that some people feel that in order to look good they have to adopt the douchebag personality. Just be yourself. Don't get drawn into unsavoury groups and allow those people to influence your behaviour.

True. I’ll never understand why wolves want to follow a pack. Like, have some individuality please and just be yourself.

Texas Rangers lost 6 in a row... but just pounded the Colorado Rockies into the ground at home with 5 runs in the first inning.

one of my guilty pleasures is watching videos like ihe and other review channels making fun of bad movies/books and things but...
you know you could spend your time roasting someone who tried their best making something that just happened to be bad or could just make your own dang thing see how hard it is and shut up

i swear to god im in love with this guy , but he is straighter than a ruler.

also , these extra classes were a mistake , i just want to make my goddamn admission exam and see if im dumb or not.
and i neither want to get out of school and lose my friends. ugh.

Last edited:
I just did this Buzzfeed quiz on what colour you should dye your hair based on how you'd create an ACNL town, and got pastel purple lol. Coincidentally that's my fave colour and the colour of my mayors hair :D

I just did this Buzzfeed quiz on what colour you should dye your hair based on how you'd create an ACNL town, and got pastel purple lol. Coincidentally that's my fave colour and the colour of my mayors hair :D

Got the same ahaha. Althouh I probs won't do it, I'm not a fan of that colour/dye in general so (no offence).

Got the same ahaha. Althouh I probs won't do it, I'm not a fan of that colour/dye in general so (no offence).

I mean like I'd love to do it but lighter colours would look terrible with my skin tone lol. Maybe I'd like to try one of those temporary dyes and do an ombre effect to see what it looks like tho :thinking:

So I traded a level 10 Zubat in wonder trade last night and I got a Lv 100 shiny Mew in return...

Now I'm never gonna stop wonder trading lmao

I forgot how boring system transfers were looool.

also yeah i wanna dye my hair red but i need to wait for my current weird stuff to be rinsed out meeh

Back