• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

I'm watching the gameplay for let's go pikachu/eevee on the E3 stream and oh my god how do they not realize how boring this gameplay is while they're playing it. "In the TV show there were a lot of trainers who were able to catch Pok?mon without battling them!" no one cares hahah

Getting paid soon! My first job my first paycheck I?m definitely gonna make it rain with the fat stacks I?ll get just kidding it?s going into the bank, college is expensive

I am so grateful that you are my friend!! I can just tell you everything that's bugging me and you dont judge!

Washing windows was a surprisingly pleasant activity to do. I felt like I've done something useful for once too. :) Though mainly I just find it refreshing to see how clear the windows can become after washing.

Another day of work, but before that my Fire Emblem Awakening Lunatic Classic army is really, really buffed up, so time to take down the invading Valmese. :cool:

Back