• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Alright. That sounds really interesting though. I wonder why people want other people to stop playing video games though? It makes sense being called a mental illness if it stops the person from doing even the simplest of things.

I play video games on days when I?m not doing anything (like today) literally all day though, but I wouldn?t consider it a mental illness because I still have good hygiene going, went to dinner with my mom, and am about to get some laundry done. For me it?s just an addiction or not anything at all. I cannot stand a life without video games though, mostly because I hate going outside and conversing with a lot of people and things. Society as it stands where I am is very, very close-minded, and it annoys the heck out of me.

yeah well you dont have the mental illness then lol it's like if you drink at the weekends sometimes that doesnt necessarily make you an alcoholic. it's not "lol i would be so bored w/o video games", it's when people are shutting themselves in their rooms to play 18 hours of wow each day while neglecting their basic needs, like, when it's ruining lives. it's fine to play moderately but when it gets out of control and someones actually addicted they need help.

people use the word addicted loosely or instead of psychologically dependent in normal speech so i guess thats why youre confused about this still but i promise youre not going to get some gaming addiction disorder diagnosed because you play video games lol

yeah well you dont have the mental illness then lol it's like if you drink at the weekends sometimes that doesnt necessarily make you an alcoholic. it's not "lol i would be so bored w/o video games", it's when people are shutting themselves in their rooms to play 18 hours of wow each day while neglecting their basic needs, like, when it's ruining lives. it's fine to play moderately but when it gets out of control and someones actually addicted they need help.

people use the word addicted loosely or instead of psychologically dependent in normal speech so i guess thats why youre confused about this still but i promise youre not going to get some gaming addiction disorder diagnosed because you play video games lol

Yeah, I didn’t think I was going to. Thanks, pal. Lol

The Texas Rangers (MLB) team have won five straight games in a row. I’m hoping they continue to build a large winning streak to get right back into the thick of things.

Protip: if you're ever in a group text you don't want to be in spam the chat with horrific puns. I've only done it once but I'm pretty sure it'll work every time.

Yeah, talking about video game addiction, it's even more annoying when people go that hardcore mode and use it as an escape and so they must have everything 5*/S-class etc. item in that game or they can't stop thinking about it or such.. like.. uh.

Yeah, talking about video game addiction, it's even more annoying when people go that hardcore mode and use it as an escape and so they must have everything 5*/S-class etc. item in that game or they can't stop thinking about it or such.. like.. uh.

Yeah, I get that it becomes annoying when people do that. I definitely don’t try to 100% every game I play. That seems like an absurd waste of time and energy.

Tom Nook's Amiibo makes for a very fitting Monopoly character piece. A little big but it works.

Finally on my way home from my trip. I really enjoyed seeing people I only get to see two or three times a year, so that was nice.
Though I felt like I was being bossed around a bit by the people in my group and that made me upset because I'm 19, and just because I'm not recognized yet as an adult yet by my fraternity (I won't be until I turn 20) I have to cater to everything the adults tell me to do. Really annoying.

I also feel really bad for not being active when I was younger and had more spare time. I guess part of it was my dad being really busy, but I get so damn jealous of the girls who are really popular among all the groups and I wish I could be too but I'm about to be an adult sooo idk... Maybe I can be well known among adults. I still have a chance to redeem myself I guess.

Oh and I made pretty much all the adults on the council (in the state) cry with my piano playing so I'm glad I'm making my way up in the world in that aspect :cool:

racist hate storms are never okay.

but yeah you gotta admit he was being a large klutz, like who tf goes in like that and tackles and gives germany a free free kick :| Just defend and if it would have gotten in naturally that's another thing.

Me, arguing with my dad about why minimum wage should be higher
download_(4).jpg

Back