• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Anyone who believes in censorship can get bent!

ugh someone just shave off my hair why did hairdressers mess it up so hard ughhh

also if moon lord could drop meowmere that would be noice

I wish I had lucid dreams so I could scream as loud as possible in them without people thinking I'm weird.
As long as I don't talk in my sleep

Last edited:
Huh, on PoGo I didn't think I could catch an alolan exeggutor outside of raids but apparently you can. Neat.

Why can't customers keep the bread wall neat? Like, you put buns IN THE CUBBY. Buns go on the top shelf, and they put it in like one of the worse places to put it. That and on top of muffins and stuff. Even worse, put the damn bread back, stop being lazy. You know that 'ttt' thing people do when they're annoyed or thinking? Yeah I never did that until I had to experience people messing up the bread wall so badly. One day a customer is gonna hear me do that and report me.

One time I found a potato behind a stack of muffins and tomatoes in the cake case outside :/

I'm going to to see Weezer in concert tomorrow in Memphis, Tennessee so I'm really excited but also nervous because this is my first concert and also the first time I've gone to Memphis since I was like 10 or 11.

I'm going to to see Weezer in concert tomorrow in Memphis, Tennessee so I'm really excited but also nervous because this is my first concert and also the first time I've gone to Memphis since I was like 10 or 11.

Hope you enjoy the concert, friendo! :)

Back