• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

In regards of above it was fun when people accused GitS of whitewashing yada yada but this is like slipped under the radar lmao

Being body-positive doesn’t mean that you can’t want to lose weight/gain weight, it just means that you have to support other people in their journeys to lose weight/gain weight/love themselves as they are.

I saw this Stardew Valley post on tumblr, and like everythin about that game is such a nice aesthetic.

Well now I have a problem, I like the aesthetic of that post SO much, that it makes me want to make an ACNL town using that theme I got from it, pastel creepy.

I already have a magical themed town, Moriyo Village, but I don't want to redo that entire towns layout to match the new theme, I like Moriyo the way it is now, but gosh DARN that theme would be so nice; it combines my two fav aesthetics, pastel and creepy. I suppose I could make Secret using that new theme, even thou I kinds like Secret's theme I have for it now.

being unable to sleep is like being in hell how am I Supposed to go to work in less than 4 hours T____T

Ever feel like you're stuck in an infinite loop?

Sometimes I do. But then I remember something different happens each day that didn’t happen the previous day, which reassures me that I’m not stuck in one. :)

Feeling oddly awake and not-dead for someone who got almost no sleep (managed to finally snag a few hours after 4 am and then was maaaaad late for work X_X gonna be catching up here for awhile bleehhh)

Found a Youtube channel called "VolcanoDiscovery" and their videos are oddly relaxing to watch. It's kind of difficult to find good volcano videos when there is so much sensationalism around the topic.

Back