• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

There has been so many spiders scurrying about on the walls and floor these passed couple days...
I can just imagine all the ones that start popping out of their hiding places when I vacuum next.
I know they're good for bad bugs, but EEP !!

Last edited:
when your contact person at this work thing forgets to give you all the papers and even less tell u what to fill in wmh

I love the falling bells! they're so adorable. if only we could get TBT from clicking on them...

I was about to download One Leaves before I noticed it's sponsored by the Real Cost... explains all the gross flesh/teeth imagery lol.

it's all coming back to me how easy it is to start disliking villagers in old Animal Crossing games hahah I can't wait to boot Savannah and Goldie out even though they're cute(ish) villagers Id have no beef with ordinarily.. LoL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Teach me, the falling leaf tickets is makin my phone hold no charge. It's on the charger rn but it's sradily declining.

You can also use the "TBT Undercover" theme to get rid of them, that's what I'm doing cuz I'm on my phone too

Zane you are a god send. My phone can't even keep a steady charge. Also sorry for liking the same post twice, I accidentally unlike it.

Everyone get your pranks out, less then half an hour to go- here atleast.

Last edited:
Back