• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Had to get an X-ray and while it was happening, the machine started beeping Beethoven's Für Elise which felt a bit unsettling. If I get a rice cooker and it plays a tune when it finishes cooking, that's kind of cute. It's a different feeling when the strange medical machine starts singing.

i just found out my sister's boyfriend puts haribo cola bottles in his energy drinks and i've never been more disturbed in my life

I can't believe they did what they did on WandaVision, my mind is still in bits from this weeks episode. 🤯

Last edited:
^Had to look up what "Haribo cola bottles" were, and I can't say they look very appetizing to me, ha ha.
have u not heard of haribo? are they only in the uk? i thought they were everywhere
oof the more u know

anyway the cola bottles are alright, not the best haribo sweet but i'll eat em
i love eating sweets, they're so nice but i will NOT put them in drinks because that's gross 😂

nah haribo is in like germany, denmark, sweden whatnot lol might be less outside Europe though.

if it's those dual colored small ones i'd skip though 😂

have u not heard of haribo? are they only in the uk? i thought they were everywhere
oof the more u know

i love eating sweets, they're so nice but i will NOT put them in drinks because that's gross 😂
I see haribo's in the city where I live here in Canada. Probably not in small towns though.

went to see my therapist yesterday for the first time since like August and every time I see her she finds a way to ask me something like "have you found a boyfriend yet?" or "are you interested in that kind of relationship?"

well yeah I am, I don't wanna go through my whole life being alone. I would prob end up being a shut in and I don't want that to happen. but being aro/ace makes it really difficult and complicated. plus im just super awkward in general when it comes to flirting and that "I love you, I love you more" stuff and the thought of being really lovey dovey w someone kinda makes me sick lol.

but then I get kinda jealous when others talk about spending time w the person they're dating and I just think damn that could be me, prob never will be tho 😔

oof the more u know

Looking up at that brand further, I think I may have actually heard of it before, particularly due to its gummy bears (although I wasn't ever aware of those coke bottles). I think they might also be available outside the UK, but probably not everywhere. I like candies/sweets too, but if they contain certain Ingredients (like high fructose corn syrup) I'll just plain refuse to eat them, ha.

I'd agree that putting gummies or candies in drinks sounds kind of weird though, and have actually never heard of anyone doing so before you mentioned it.

Looking up at that brand further, I think I may have actually heard of it before, particularly due to its gummy bears (although I wasn't ever aware of those coke bottles). I think they might also be available outside the UK, but probably not everywhere. I like candies/sweets too, but if they contain certain Ingredients (like high fructose corn syrup) I'll just plain refuse to eat them, ha.

I'd agree that putting gummies or candies in drinks sounds kind of weird though, and have actually never heard of anyone doing so before you mentioned it.
honestly i'm such a child lol
i don't pay much attention to ingredients, i just see sweets and i buy them 😂

honestly i'm such a child lol
i don't pay much attention to ingredients, i just see sweets and i buy them 😂

Don't worry, we all have our weaknesses. Almost everyone I know in real life (including individuals who are middle-aged) also don't bother much with the ingredients, ha ha.

went to see my therapist yesterday for the first time since like August and every time I see her she finds a way to ask me something like "have you found a boyfriend yet?" or "are you interested in that kind of relationship?"

well yeah I am, I don't wanna go through my whole life being alone. I would prob end up being a shut in and I don't want that to happen. but being aro/ace makes it really difficult and complicated. plus im just super awkward in general when it comes to flirting and that "I love you, I love you more" stuff and the thought of being really lovey dovey w someone kinda makes me sick lol.

but then I get kinda jealous when others talk about spending time w the person they're dating and I just think damn that could be me, prob never will be tho 😔

According to your profile, you are only 21. If so, then you still have plenty of time to find someone (maybe just keep "working on yourself" in the meantime).

Sorry that I don't have better advice for ya.

According to your profile, you are only 21. If so, then you still have plenty of time to find someone (maybe just keep "working on yourself" in the meantime).

Sorry that I don't have better advice for ya.
I am 21, I'll be 22 in June. I'm just perplexed cause all my friends have been dating since they were like 13 and though as a kid I never cared for saying I kinda do moreso now. I think my problem is my standards are too high, I never wanted to end up like a lot of ppl who are unhappy in their relationship (my friend constantly tells me she hates her boyfriend?? and my parents are currently in a very unhappy marriage, I think they're only staying together for tax purposes.)

I think by some chance if I gathered the courage to tell my friend I liked him that he wouldn't be rude like that to me. I've known him for four years and he's very sweet and funny and we have the same interests. we've always gotten along and if we argued we always came bacj to our senses and apologized. idk man.

Last edited:

Sugar free gummies have a strong laxative effect.

Damn it, internet is currently slow and this website is acting all wonky for me right now.

I am 21, I'll be 22 in June. I'm just perplexed cause all my friends have been dating since they were like 13 and though as a kid I never cared for saying I kinda do moreso now. I think my problem is my standards are too high, I never wanted to end up like a lot of ppl who are unhappy in their relationship (my friend constantly tells me she hates her boyfriend?? and my parents are currently in a very unhappy marriage, I think they're only staying together for tax purposes.)

I think by some chance if I gathered the courage to tell my friend I liked him that he wouldn't be rude like that to me. I've known him for four years and he's very sweet and funny and we have the same interests. we've always gotten along and if we argued we always came bacj to our senses and apologized. idk man.

Nothing wrong with having standards, but yeah, if they're too high or unrealistic then that could possibly hinder things. I think I know what you mean; I myself have known and seen a share of people who had a "significant other" but were still miserable!

Mustering up enough confidence to confess that kind of thing to someone can definitely be nerve-racking, but it's still worth a shot! (That "you miss 100℅ of all the shots you don't take" saying just suddenly came to mind).

bruhh i just saw gameplay from the new story of seasons game and i need it sooo bad
my mum won't let me pre-order it but the bundle is currently on sale and i'm the one paying for it to be fair

I despise how Quora doesn't allow you to view more than one topic/question at a time unless you create an account with them or sign in through Google/Facebook.

Last edited:
Back