• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Nothing wrong with having standards, but yeah, if they're too high or unrealistic then that could possibly hinder things. I think I know what you mean; I myself have known and seen a share of people who had a "significant other" but were still miserable!

Mustering up enough confidence to confess that kind of thing to someone can definitely be nerve-racking, but it's still worth a shot! (That "you miss 100℅ of all the shots you don't take" saying just suddenly came to mind).

Yeah basically this. I mean it's good being picky and stand up for yourself, but yeah it can and probably will be a hinder if you can't accept changes or certain stuff, we're most likely never the same throughout years. I haven't had the best dates/relationships in the end/looking back but I definitely learned my lessons and, yeah worth a shot indeed.
Post automatically merged:

I despise how Quora doesn't allow you to view more than one topic/question at a time unless you create an account with them or sign in through Google/Facebook.
YES THIS IS SO ANNOYING. I have gmail for games n stuff but I do not care using it for this :(

I despise how Quora doesn't allow you to view more than one topic/question at a time unless you create an account with them or sign in through Google/Facebook.

Life hack: Opening a private window resets the counter.
Enjoy your unlimited browsing. 👍

It is absolutely a pain in the bum to have to even do this to begin with but it's better than being locked out at least.

my dad just put a video of an octopus on the TV and i couldn't even look at it
i hate octopuses, they're so gross 🤢

There's these people who stand around the busiest intersection in the city with signs that say "THE RAPTURE IS COMING, ARE YOU READY". I see them every week and I've lived here for 4 years. Maybe they should be more specific timeline wise lol. That's a lot of time and dedication trying to scare people. They should get new signs that say "JESUS LOVES YOU" or something a little less ominous.

I would pay good money to see this

FB_IMG_1612798305401.jpg

Was talking to a classmate of mine. Some of the conversation went like this:

Her: "Hey, you wanna be my partner for the French oral exam?"
Me: "You want ME to be your partner? ...I'm gonna get you a bad grade."
Her: "Nah, I don't think you will!"

... Well, I warned her LMAO

I will study harder though hopefully, knowing that it'll bomb both of our asses if I don't put some studying into it. ;3

WHY is it so cold in here all the time? I can't possibly be the only human in this office building who feels like it's freezing, right?? I mean it's legit like in the 60s in here. I've got so many sweaters on, which is comfy, but I just don't want to be cold all the time. Guess I'll get ANOTHER cup of hot tea, sobs.

I had a dream about a guy that I work with and you know how in your dreams people don't look like themselves but you know who they are? Well I was kinda thinking about that but then I realized... I've never actually seen this man's face. He only started at work this fall and we have to wear masks the whole time at work. So yeah that was sort of bizarre.

i had frita moving out, but no one wanted her so she went to the void. then i couldn't get any of my dreamies so i was gonna have a random move in.

before a random moved in i had a small thought of "what if i get pietro?", but that's all it was. i've never even wanted him, it just ran through my brain and then left.

guess who's the random move in. ;w; the game...it knows!!

i had frita moving out, but no one wanted her so she went to the void. then i couldn't get any of my dreamies so i was gonna have a random move in.

before a random moved in i had a small thought of "what if i get pietro?", but that's all it was. i've never even wanted him, it just ran through my brain and then left.

guess who's the random move in. ;w; the game...it knows!!
pietro is amazing you won't be disappointed

I have to call a psychiatrist today or tomorrow and schedule an appt so I can hopefully get on a medication that actually helps with depression. been on two different ones and neither helped, or if they did it wasn't enough. I'm pretty positive the reason why I can't pay attention to reading or remember anything at all is because I've basically had chronic depression for at least 8-10+ years. idek what it feels like to function like a normal person lmao.

i've been playing club penguin rewritten for years, and for some reason he nostalgia is just now hitting.
why does life work like this?

I wonder why the "Name a random person!" thread was locked. Everyone seemed to be on topic and there was no arguing or anything, so...

Whatever.
pretty positive it's because people were just saying random names and there was really no basis to it. the staff on this forum has a strict policy regarding repetitive posting and spam. im surprised it took them this long to close it.

one of my favorite spongebob quotes is when Swuidward says "why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?" and then mr krabs says "what is today but yesterday's tomorrow?" and I never understood it as a kid but bruh that's some deep stuff 😩

If I let Soleil leave, is anyone going to want her? I love her so much, she's so underappreciated and does not deserve to be voided. But I am dying for new villager and half of mine are never leaving and two are new and I'm still earning their pictures.

Back