• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Me: okay time to leave the house!
My phone: ***EXTREME COLD warning***
Lovely
Wow, phones do that? I live where it’s pretty much sunny the whole year and I’ve never had to experience that before.

On another note, don’t you just love it when you pour your soul into studying for an exam only to just fail it miserably?

^What was the exam about? (If you don't mind someone asking).
I’m taking General Chemistry that deals with qualitive analysis at my local community college. I was pretty sure I understood the material well and studied for hours. I took the exam yesterday and it just was not good. Luckily I think the first exam doesn’t count towards the overall cumulative grade so I’m really thankful about that.

I'm seriously considering going to grad school for library and information science but idk if I'd just want to be a general librarian or work K-12. I feel like each has its advantages and disadvantages. Also afaik the only program in-state is online only, and I feel like I'd benefit more from being in an actual classroom.
Why don't the Story of Seasons games ever let us marry any of the moms 😐
I would 100% marry Manna if the SoS developers weren't cowards

Untitled210_20210211210517.png

A meme featuring what others have called my awful handwriting

pop tarts are good any way you have them

toasted, microwaved, and straight from the package

pop tarts are a super food.

pop tarts are good any way you have them

toasted, microwaved, and straight from the package

pop tarts are a super food.

I've been meaning to get these, but every time I walk past them in the shop I'm put off buying them. Its not that they're pricey in the UK, I' worried I'll get hooked on them. The chocolate ones sound appealing. I know you can get them on Amazon as well, seems to be a very dangerous invitation lol.

i don't like pop tarts...

i've literally tried every flavour i could get from the shops and the outside is nice but that stuff on the inside is so gross 😅

i don't like pop tarts...

i've literally tried every flavour i could get from the shops and the outside is nice but that stuff on the inside is so gross 😅

Just pure sugar I would imagine 😂 I have a major sweet tooth, so I’m never fussy when it comes to anything like that.

Just pure sugar I would imagine 😂 I have a major sweet tooth, so I’m never fussy when it comes to anything like that.
i love sweets, it's all i eat so i thought i'd like pop tarts but the inside tastes like jelly lol
i don't like jelly

my sister's boyfriend is making me watch that jojo show and for some reason he started on episode 9 so i literally have no idea what's going on rn 😅

Back