• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Sometimes I wonder, "what type of person uses the internet more: leftists or right-wingers?"

I think it's probably the first group of people. At least, that's who I usually always see on all the websites that I have an account on (for whatever reason).

Ultimately, I don't care what somebody's political affiliation is, just as long as they're not acting like insufferable/intolerable ***** trying to force their beliefs/opinions on me.
I would think that there is a fairly even split. Who you are more likely to encounter depends mostly on the demographic of the websites you are visiting. Of the two websites I use most outside of TBT, one draws a significantly older audience (I'll be 30 next year and still seen as one of 'the kids') and the other draws a devoutly religious crowd so they both have a much higher number of right-wing than left-wing users.

Man, I hope I don't make it a habit of buying pricey stuff online every now and then, but damn I love Mimikyu and that Mimikyu hoodie on Pokemon Center's website be looking real nice. Never bought clothing online before so I'm anxious about it being the right size. 🤞

Also still thinking about last night's My Hero Academia leaks. This twitter post specifically highlighting the pain haha.

i've just noticed my bag has a small rip on the inside and normally i wouldn't care but i paid like £120 for this bag
i've only had it a year and it's already falling apart, can't even

so I'm following Biden on fb and when I saw one of his posts I just suddenly dissociated for a split second and I was like "wait, he's the president now??"

like for some reason 0.7% of my brain still believes that Trump is the president. maybe that's why I've been so damn stressed about politics lately lol.
Every time I heard the news say "the president" for like a month and a half after the inauguration I would automatically picture Trump, not Biden

Man, I hope I don't make it a habit of buying pricey stuff online every now and then, but damn I love Mimikyu and that Mimikyu hoodie on Pokemon Center's website be looking real nice. Never bought clothing online before so I'm anxious about it being the right size. 🤞

Also still thinking about last night's My Hero Academia leaks. This twitter post specifically highlighting the pain haha.
Sometimes it's better to buy a size larger.

is the part of your thumb that connects it to your hand a joint or a knuckle? and is it similar to the ball on your ankle or no?

fetrgy.png

had to think the longest time last night to recall "alliteration" cause i couldn't remember the term at all lol

Omggggg, I just woke up and thought it was the evening already. I would have been so mad at myself had I slept in all the way until the evening. 😂

Checked the time on my phone and it said 7:13 am instead of 7:13 pm. Thank goodness. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.

Tried on a floral 60s-70s dress I bought second hand 3 years ago I think?

....guess I could ask someone to make a chest binder from it cause I sure can't wear it as an actual dress anymore...

I have a theory called toilet theory.
It states that rich people have nice things and maintain nice things because of the sheer amount of nice things they own.

I have one bathroom, if I use that bathroom every day then by the end of the week it'll definitely need to be cleaned. Versely, rich people have a ridiculous number of bathrooms. They could a different bathroom every day and nobody would know. Now take that number and double it- I now have twice the amount of people using the toilet. Creating a 2:1 person to toilet ratio. Add a second person to the rich person and it's a better ratio, say 2:5 for demonstration.

The same applies to things such as vehicles and phones too. I drive around 15k miles a year, all of that on one car is going to require maintenance and upkeep. Rich people have several cars, each one doesn't get driven as much, and so they don't need to spend as much as I might on upkeep. My car is going to age much faster.

When you take a step back it becomes very clear that toilet theory applies to everything in life, and is a contributing factor to the ever-growing gap between upper, midle, and lower class.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Back