• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

Good thing I got a milkshake before I got home today otherwise I'd be so hungry.

For context the power is out and Ig my dad is waiting till the power company turns the power back on. Which on the phone they said 9pm. They could come later. Bruh 9pm is WAY TOO LATE to be eating dinner.

Good thing I got a milkshake before I got home today otherwise I'd be so hungry.

For context the power is out and Ig my dad is waiting till the power company turns the power back on. Which on the phone they said 9pm. They could come later. Bruh 9pm is WAY TOO LATE to be eating dinner.

You’d be surprised, actually. Sometimes my family is so busy that they don’t get home until 8 or 9 pm, and then we don’t end up having dinner until 9pm. I’ve even had dinner later than that sometimes. It’s not usually my choice, but I also don’t want to just go ahead and prepare and eat dinner if they already have something planned.

Anyway, I know it’s different for everyone, but yeah. Sorry to hear about your power being out.

You’d be surprised, actually. Sometimes my family is so busy that they don’t get home until 8 or 9 pm, and then we don’t end up having dinner until 9pm. I’ve even had dinner later than that sometimes. It’s not usually my choice, but I also don’t want to just go ahead and prepare and eat dinner if they already have something planned.

Anyway, I know it’s different for everyone, but yeah. Sorry to hear about your power being out.

Oh yeah these last like 2 or 3 weeks the fam has been having dinner much later than our normal time, like 7 or 8. We usually eat around like 4 or 5.

Also I don't like eating dinner so close to me going to sleep. Sometimes I'll go to sleep around 10, sometimes later. I'm just weird.

i've only just realised i've probably been pronouncing tuesday wrong my whole life, i've just said it the same way literally everyone i know says it, like "chewsday" 😂

is that the normal way to say it??? if so why is it spelled with a T?

i've only just realised i've probably been pronouncing tuesday wrong my whole life, i've just said it the same way literally everyone i know says it, like "chewsday" 😂

it's definitely pronounced "twos-day" lmaooo

anyways I drew Kyogre from memory in Microsoft Paint (w a mouse, it was very difficult lmao), was also gonna draw Groudon but tbh I'm not as familiar with how he looks cause I grew up playing Sapphire so I didn't see him as much as Kyogre.
kyogre.png

I definitely say chews/teuuusday something "twosday" what XD

Also english is a weird language at least for me cause a lot of words n stuff you're just supposed to know and never learn properly how to say them

I hate finding a listing for a nice looking apartment and then it says it's a 40+ building.

I promise I'm just as boring as the average 40 year old I just happen to be younger than that.

I hate finding a listing for a nice looking apartment and then it says it's a 40+ building.

I promise I'm just as boring as the average 40 year old I just happen to be younger than that.

Oh my goodness yes!! I feel this in my soul. All the nice looking apartments, in a decent part of town, that are also a relatively good price all say 40+ or 60+ lifestyles. I promise that I’m not a party throwing hooligan, you won’t even know I’m there 😔💕 I’m quiet and I keep to myself don’t make me rent from a party building or very expensive building please 😭

sparrow kind of sounds like s the name of a dystopian YA novel protag, or love interest

but I kind of dig it

Also holy ****ing **** dude. I have just now come to the realization that Jeff Lebowski, AKA "The Dude", has a hairstyle exactly like Jesus.

I would ****ing die if The Dude were Jesus. I mean, just imagine dying and then the next thing you see is some dude holding a cup of White Russian who turns out to be ****ing Jesus. That'd be so rad.

I wish I knew more writers or was part of a discord for writers. I get inspired around others but I don't really know many writers, really only like 1, maybe 2.

My cat has been laying on the very edge of my bed for several hours looking like she's about to fall off. Seriously, there's an entire bed and you choose the strangest place possible?

Back