• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

You know you're messed up in the head when one of your dreams involves a flashing chromatic/multi-colored space chihuahua wearing shades driving a Lamborghini-type car momentarily, only to ditch it and crash into the planet at full force. No more melatonin for me.

After watching that one Mario Kart meme that was posted in the memes thread, my mind is constantly thinking “REESES PUFFS REESES PUFFS! EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP EAT EM UP!” It’s on replay and I can’t make it stop. :lemon:

why do i want a cute version of everything? i already have a portable charger, i don't need one that looks like a puppy plushie!

spotify should have themes. i want mine to be PIIIINK

bad news: I forgot to submit my pay for the last 2 weeks so I'm not getting the money Friday like I should, it'll arrive two weeks later with the next pay (big oof)

good news!: For the last two pay periods I've put aside $25 per pay so I still have enough money to buy the Banjo-Kazooie amiibo when it comes out this Friday!! ☺

I turn 25 tomorrow but I guess the forum must roll over earlier than my time zone as my profile already says I am when I’m still technically 24 for a little under 2 more hours.

Just found it amusing.

I was just ready to go to bed for the night and a huge thunderstorm just started lol. First one of the year at that. 🌩 It’s intense.

It’s thunderstorming here in Texas too, lol. What a coincidence. :LOL:

Ontario and Texas right now: “Yeah thunderstorms!” Haha 🤜🌩🤛
Post automatically merged:

Well I’m glad I didn’t go to sleep yet the storm just knocked the power out briefly which reset my alarm clock. (Yeah I know I’m old fashioned as most people just use their phone nowadays).

Last edited:
my counselor emailed me today and now we have a google meet scheduled for tomorrow so i can vent abt whats going on in my life im nervous but im also happy i get to talk to someone knowing they're not gonna judge and just knowing that they're there to listen to what i have to say

i just realized that the house collectibles and eggs have a slightly different shade if yellow as the bg and now I'm sad lmao

edit: also getting really irritated when my phone keyboard either doesnt correct a mistake in my typing (its hard to type on such a small keyboard) or corrects it to something different (like correcting "more restocks" to "more restock") thus making me look like I haven't been speaking fluent English most of my life 😑

I was just ready to go to bed for the night and a huge thunderstorm just started lol. First one of the year at that. 🌩 It’s intense.

Ah I had a thunderstorm last night too!! It was so exciting 🥰 loved hearing the thunder & seeing the lightning. Really happy we didn’t lose power so I just got to enjoy the storm!

literally where is breath of the wild 2??? like what is happening with that? i haven't heard about it in ages 😭

literally where is breath of the wild 2??? like what is happening with that? i haven't heard about it in ages 😭

I didn't confirm if this was correct or not, but on twitter I saw a post saying that, in a secret interview,

Zelda's & Revali's Spanish VA's have finished their voice stuff.

Again I have no idea how correct this is.

Honestly if BOTW2 comes out even better than BOTW, I don't mind waiting. BOTW is such a good game & I'm excited to see what goes on in 2.

the new story of seasons game is finally out and it won't even let me play it like what was the point in staying up til midnight 😑

Back